European Smart Water Meters Market 2018 - Forecast to 2026: Smart City Policies Coupled with Sustainable IoT Solutions are Propelling Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
May. 17, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 17, 2018--The "European Smart Water Meters Market, Forecast to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The study estimates that the European smart water meters market revenue was $412.8 million and the unit shipments of smart water meters was 4.5 million in 2017.
It presents a breakdown of the unit shipment and revenue forecasts for the following regions: UK, France, Germany, Scandinavia, Benelux, Alpine, Iberia, Italy and Greece, CEE, and CIS and Russia. The study additionally highlights the regional hot spots, drivers, and restraints and identifies the prominent players shedding light on their market share in each region.
Furthermore, the study provides details of upcoming LPWAN technologies and their impact across regions along with new business models aggressively pursued by leading players to increase their prominence in a highly fragmented and price sensitive market.
Key Issues AddressedWhat is the current market situation and what is the forecast market growth rate? What are the factors influencing the growth of the global smart water meters market and to what extent do they have an impact? What are the factors influencing the growth of the regional smart water meters markets? Which regions will have high levels of market activity and which are still at the development stage? At a regional level, which are the countries offering the best growth opportunities? Which are the key participants in the European markets?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive SummaryKey Findings Market Engineering Measurements CEOs' Perspective
2. Market OverviewMarket Definitions Market Segmentation Key Questions this Study will Answer
3. Drivers and Restraints-European Smart Water Meters Market
4. Forecast and Trends-European Smart Water Meters MarketMarket Engineering Measurements Forecast Assumption Unit Shipment and Revenue Forecast Percent Unit shipment Forecast by Region Unit Shipment Forecast by Region Percent Revenue Forecast by Region Revenue Forecast by Region Unit Shipment and Revenue Forecast Discussion
5. Market Share and Competitive AnalysisMarket Share and Competitive Analysis Competitive Environment
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to ActionGrowth Opportunity 1-Current Offerings Growth Opportunity 2-Data Analytics Platform Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
7. LPWAN TechnologiesLPWAN Cellular IoT-based Smart Water Meter Projects, 2016-2017 LPWAN
8. United Kingdom
12. Italy and Greece
17. CIS and Russia
18. The Last Word
Companies MentionedApator Aquametro Arad Group Axioma B Meters Badger Betar DH Metering Europe Diehl Europe G.Gionala Honeywell Elster IoT.water Itron Kamstrup METER (RUS) MOM Maddalena Meter Sensus WAVIoT WaterTech Xylem Sensus Zenner
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pxbrzf/european_smart?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180517005563/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY NETWORKS NATURAL RESOURCES OTHER NATURAL RESOURCES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 05/17/2018 05:44 AM/DISC: 05/17/2018 05:43 AM