Global Software Defined Radios Market 2016-2018 & 2026 - Leading Players are Harris, Northrop Grumman, Thales SA, Rockwell Collins, and BAE Systems - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Aug. 31, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 31, 2018--The "Global Software Defined Radios Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2018 To 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global software defined radios market is expected to reach US$ 43.2 Bn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 9.2 % during the forecast from 2018 to 2026 .
Limitations of current communication technologies and willingness shown by the governments across the globe towards military modernization programs is the major factor driving demand for software defined radios globally. In addition, advanced capabilities of digital radios and rise in the number of digital service users worldwide bodes well for the market growth in the coming years. The global software defined radios market is moderately consolidated across different vertical markets, especially homeland security and military.
Harris Corporation, Northrop Grumman, Thales SA, Rockwell Collins, and BAE Systems Plc are identified as the leading software defined radio manufacturers worldwide. Lack of product differentiation remains the major challenge faced by manufacturers and hence product innovation and technology development is the cut-throat strategy adopted by manufacturers. An on-going trend of market shifting towards consolidation can be seen as players across the globe are merging operations with other players to leverage expertise and resource of one another.
For instance, Joint Tactical Radio System radios are jointly developed and manufactured by Thales SA and General Dynamics Mission Systems. The existing conventional radios in the American military are now being replaced with these single set of software-defined radios.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Software Defined Radios Market Dynamics
4. Global Software Defined Radios Market Size (US$ Bn), By End-use Vertical, 2016 - 2026
5. Global Software Defined Radios Market Size (US$ Bn), By Platform, 2016 - 2026
6. North America Software Defined Radios Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026
7. Europe Software Defined Radios Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026
8. Asia Pacific Software Defined Radios Market Analysis , 2016 - 2026
9. Rest of the World Software Defined Radios Market Analysis , 2016 - 2026
10. Company ProfilesHarris Corporation Rockwell Collins Northrop Grumman General Dynamics Thales SA BAE Systems Plc Elbit Systems Ltd. Leonardo Viasat ASELSAN National Instruments ZTE Huawei
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kj4mzj/global_software?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180831005119/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/31/2018 06:34 AM/DISC: 08/31/2018 06:34 AM