The Global Hydraulic Pumps Market is Forecast to Reach $12.3 Billion by 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Aug. 10, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 10, 2018--The "Global Hydraulic Pumps Market - Segmented by Type (Gear, Vane, Piston, Screw), End-user Vertical (Construction, Mining, Agriculture Machinery, Oil & Gas, Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Automotive) & Region - Growth, Trends & Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Hydraulic Pumps Market has been valued at USD 9.79 billion in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period (2018-2023) to reach USD 12.29 billion by 2023.
The infrastructural developments, automation across industries, such as manufacturing and automotive and increase in construction activities globally will drive the growth prospects for hydraulic pumps until the forecast period.
In addition to this, government regulations focused towards reduction of CO2 emission and increased awareness about energy saving has led to the expansion of this market.
With the costs of energy steadily rising, energy consumption is playing a more significant role than ever in the total cost of machine operation. As a result, the hydraulics industry is demanding energy efficient solutions that also meet stringent government regulations for environmental protection.
The advent of technically advanced Variable Frequency Drive (VFDs) and pump systems has helped in cutting energy usage by up to 70% depending on the machine duty cycle. This can help significantly reduce operating costs.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Hydraulic Pumps Market - Segmented by Type
7. Global Hydraulic Pumps Market - Segmented by End-User Vertical
8. Global Hydraulic Pumps Market - Segmented by Geography
9. Vendor Market Share
10. Competitive Landscape - Key Vendor ProfilesBosch Rexroth Ltd. Eaton Corporation Plc. Danfoss Power Solutions Actutant Corporation Bailey International LLC Linde Hydraulics Dynamatic Technologies Ltd. Hydac International Toshiba Machine Co. Ltd. Manufacturers Parker Hannifin Corporation KYB Corporation Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. Daikin Industries Ltd. Bucher Hydraulics Casappa S.p.A Moog Inc. Shimadzu Corporation Permco Inc. Peerless Engineering Jacktech Hydraulics
11. Future Outlook of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lwn54c/the_global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180810005223/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Agrochemicals and Fertilizers,Pumps,Heavy Machinery,Engines and Engine Parts
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/10/2018 09:01 AM/DISC: 08/10/2018 09:01 AM