NEW YORK (AP) — A former chauffeur for President Donald Trump has dropped his lawsuit alleging he was not paid for thousands of hours of work.

Noel Cintron's attorney, Larry Hutcher, said Thursday that the case has been submitted to arbitration for resolution.

The Trump Organization had requested just such a result in papers filed in Manhattan federal court earlier this month.

Cintron sued the Trump Organization in July, but not Trump. Still, he accused him of "callousness" and greed.

The Trump Organization said Cintron was always "paid generously and in accordance with the law."

A lawyer for the business did not immediately respond to a request for comment Thursday.

The lawsuit said Cintron was Trump's driver for 20 years until the Secret Service took over in 2016.