LOS ANGELES (AP) — One of two men convicted of raping a German tourist in Los Angeles in 2016 has been sentenced to 9 ½ years in prison.

Jurors last week found 25-year-old Otis Barway guilty of several charges including forcible rape. He was sentenced Tuesday.

Prosecutors said the woman was visiting LA for the first time and Barway and 29-year-old Kenneth Mack lured her to an isolated Hollywood rooftop by promising to show her the city lights.

Prosecutors said Mack knocked her to ground and raped her, followed by Barway.

DNA evidence led to the arrests of the two men.

Mack was convicted of raping the tourist and also of raping another woman that same year. He could get more than 200 years in state prison when he's sentenced Sept. 18.