Ethiopia Air Conditioner Market Analysis & Forecasts 2018-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Jul. 13, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 13, 2018--The "Ethiopia Air Conditioner Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast By Product Type (Room AC, Ducted AC, Ductless AC, Centralized AC), By Applications, By Regions and Competitive Landscape" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Massive investment flow and incentivized support to local and foreign investors led to a massive growth in Ethiopian air conditioner market in 2016. Ethiopia attracted $3.8 billion in foreign direct investment in the Ethiopian Fiscal Year (EFY) 2016/17, registering a 20% increase from EFY 2015/16.
Ethiopia Air Conditioner market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 15.8% during 2018-24. Construction industry in Ethiopia is expected to boom primarily on account of increased public and private investment on development projects. The government's emphasis on developing nation's higher education capabilities is expected to construct over 10 new universities across the country over the coming years, which would add to the demand for air conditioners in the country.
Wall mounted air conditioner segment acquired majority of the volume share due to affordable prices and complications in installation of window air conditioners in high floored apartments and closed spaces. Floor standing air conditioner segment is expected to register a healthy growth in future due to lesser complexities in its installation and after sale services.
Companies MentionedSamsung Electronics East Africa Ltd. LG Electronics, Inc. Awal Gulf Manufacturing Co. Daikin Middle East & Africa FZE Carrier Africa FZE GREE Electric Appliances Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Global Air Conditioner Market Outlook
4. Ethiopia PEST Analysis
5. Ethiopia Air Conditioner Market Outlook
6. Ethiopia Air Conditioner Market Dynamics
7. Ethiopia Air Conditioner Market Trends & Opportunities
8. Room Air Conditioner Market Outlook, By Types
9. Ducted Air Conditioner Market Outlook, By Types
10. Ductless Air Conditioner Market Outlook, By Types
11. Centralized Air Conditioner Market Revenues
12. Ethiopia Air Conditioner Market Opportunity Assessment, By Types
13. Ethiopia Air Conditioner Market Outlook, By End Use Application
14. Ethiopia Air Conditioner Market Opportunity Assessment, By End Use Applications
15. Ethiopia Air Conditioner Market - Price Point Analysis
16. Ethiopia Air Conditioner Market Outlook, By Regions
17. Ethiopia Air Conditioner Market Opportunity Assessment, By Regions
18. Ethiopia Air Conditioner Market - Competitive Landscape
19. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q8lgnb/ethiopia_air?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180713005070/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Household Appliances,HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning)
KEYWORD: ETHIOPIA AFRICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HOME GOODS RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 07/13/2018 04:32 AM/DISC: 07/13/2018 04:32 AM