Infusystem Holdings, Inc. Announces Inducement Stock Option Award for Gregory Schulte – Chief Financial Officer
InfuSystem Holdings Inc.
May. 15, 2018
MADISON HEIGHTS, MICH., May 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American LLC: INFU) (“InfuSystem” or the “Company”), a leading national provider of infusion pumps and related services for the healthcare industry in the United States and Canada, today announced that Gregory Schulte began his service as the Company’s chief financial officer on May 7, 2018 (the “Effective Date”). Mr. Schulte was previously vice president and corporate controller at Innocor, Inc., a private company that designs and manufactures home furnishings. Prior to joining Innocor, Mr. Schulte held positions as chief financial officer, vice president, and corporate controller at various public and private equity owned corporations. Mr. Schulte holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Boston College and a MBA from New York University. He also served as a First Lieutenant in the United States Army and led a platoon in Operation Desert Storm.
In addition to his base salary and annual performance incentive, the Company provided Mr. Schulte with a grant of inducement stock options to purchase up to 125,000 shares of InfuSystem’s common stock at the closing price on the Effective Date of $2.55 per share. The options will vest over a four-year period, with (i) one-fourth (25%) vesting on the one-year anniversary of the Effective Date, and (ii) the remaining three-fourths (75%) vesting on each monthly anniversary of the Effective Date, provided Mr. Schulte remains employed by the Company through such vesting dates. The options will expire on, and may not be exercised after, the fifth anniversary of their Effective Date.
About InfuSystem Holdings, Inc.InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. is a leading provider of infusion pumps and related services to hospitals, oncology practices and other alternate site healthcare providers. Headquartered in Madison Heights, Michigan, the Company delivers local, field-based customer support and also operates Centers of Excellence in Michigan, Kansas, California, Georgia and Ontario, Canada. The Company’s stock is traded on the NYSE American LLC under the symbol INFU.
CONTACT: Joe Dorame, Joe Diaz & Robert Blum Lytham Partners, LLC 602-889-9700