Global Mobile Speech Recognition Software Strategic Business Report 2018: Annual Estimates & Forecasts (2016-2024) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Jul. 12, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 12, 2018--The "Mobile Speech Recognition Software - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Mobile Speech Recognition Software in US$ Thousand.
The report profiles 26 companies including many key and niche players such as:Advanced Voice Recognition Systems, Inc. (USA) Amazon, Inc. (USA) Apple, Inc. (USA) AT&T, Inc. (USA) Baidu, Inc. (China) Cisco Systems, Inc. (USA) Google, Inc. (USA) International Business Machines Corporation (USA) LumenVox LLC (USA) Microsoft Corporation (USA) Nuance Communications, Inc. (USA) Sensory, Inc. (USA)
Key Topics Covered
1. Industry Overview
2. Competitive Landscape
3. Market Trends, Issues & DriversGrowing Prominence of Voice-Based User Interface Technologies in Mobile Devices Drive Strong Market Growth Sophisticated Conversational User Interfaces Set to Replace Graphical User Interface (GUI) Advancements in Processing Power Improves Speech Recognition Efficiency The Steadily Expanding Mobile Ecosystem Globally: An Important Opportunity Indicator Robust Demand for Smartphones Sets the Perfect Platform for Market Growth Despite Decline in Popularity, Feature-Rich and High-End Tablets Sustain Demand for Mobile Speech Recognition Mobile SMS: An Underutilized Feature with Huge Untapped Potential for Mobile Speech Recognition Technology Wearable & Hearable Devices: The Next Frontier to Conquer for Mobile Speech Recognition Technology Speech Recognition Coupled with Hearable Technology to Transform User Experience Emerging IoT to Widen Demand for Mobile Speech Recognition Technology Cloud-Based Speech Technology Solutions Enhance Performance and Improves User Experience Accuracy, Efficiency, and Response Time Benefits Spur Demand for Automated Speech Recognition (ASR) and many more...
4. Technology Innovations & Advancements
5. Mobile Speech Recognition: An Overview
6. System/Software Launches
7. Recent Industry Activity
8. Focus on Select Global Players
9. Global Market Perspective
Total Companies Profiled: 26The United States (19) Japan (1) Europe (5) Germany (2)The United Kingdom (3) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hg29nc/global_mobile?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180712005437/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Natural Language Processing
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 07/12/2018 08:32 AM/DISC: 07/12/2018 08:32 AM