Water heater suspected in San Francisco gas death
Dec. 07, 2017
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Firefighters suspect a faulty water heater is to blame in a carbon-monoxide death in San Francisco.
San Francisco Fire spokesman Lt. Jonathan Baxter told the San Francisco Chronicle that a carbon monoxide monitor in a house alerted firefighters before dawn Thursday.
Firefighters say they found one man dead on a bed, and another unconscious woman who required hospitalization.
Baxter says other residents were treated at the scene for carbon-monoxide poisoning.
Information from: San Francisco Chronicle, http://www.sfgate.com