North America Biomedical Waste Management Market 2015-2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Sep. 06, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 6, 2018--The "North America Biomedical Waste Management Market: North America Biomedical Waste Management Market, By Category; By Type; By Treatment Technology; By Source - Forecast 2015-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for biomedical waste management in North America has been segmented on the basis of category, type, source and treatment technology. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into human anatomical wastes, animal wastes, microbiology and biotechnology wastes, waste sharps, solid wastes, discarded medicines and others.
All these types of biomedical wastes can either be hazardous or non-hazardous. In terms of value, non-hazardous category dominated the biomedical waste management market in 2015 and is witnessed to continue its dominance in near future. By Treatment technology, the market is classified into thermal, biological, mechanical and so on. Thermal technology is further classified into low heat systems including autoclaving and microwaving; high heat systems including incineration and others. More than 70% of the biomedical waste in the region is treated by incineration method which is a type of thermal technology.
North America is the largest market for biomedical waste management with more than one third of the global market share. High end research and technological advancements make North America most prominent market during the forecast period. Emergence of large number of diagnostic laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and clinics in the U.S. is another factor behind the growth of North America biomedical waste management market.
Sample companies profiled in this report are:Biomedical Waste Solutions, Stericycle, Inc., Medasend Biomedical, Inc., Clean Harbors Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. North America Biomedical Waste Management Market Landscape
4. North America Biomedical Waste Management Market Forces
5. North America Biomedical Waste Management Market - Strategic Analysis
6. North America Biomedical Waste Management Market - By Category
7. North America Biomedical Waste Management Market - By Type
8. North America Biomedical Waste Management Market - By Treatment Technology
9. North America Biomedical Waste Management Market - By Source
10. North America Biomedical Waste Management Market - By Country
11. North America Biomedical Waste Management Market Entropy
13. North America Biomedical Waste Management Market - Company ProfilesAccu Medical, Inc. Advanced Waste Solutions Inc Altius Medical AMB Ecosteryl Assured Waste Solutions Bertin Technologies-Laboratory Equipment Biohazard Response, Inc. Biomedical System Biomedical Waste Disposal Biomedical Waste Solutions, LLC For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6z7s8m/north_america?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180906005592/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Waste Management
KEYWORD: NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/06/2018 10:04 AM/DISC: 09/06/2018 10:04 AM