%mlink(STRY:; PHOTO:; AUDIO:%)

CHICAGO (AP) _ A seventh suspect was ordered held without bond Wednesday in last week's beating deaths of two men who were in a van that jumped a curb and crashed into people on a porch.

Judge John Kirby denied 31-year-old James Ousley's request to have the charges against him dismissed.

Ousley's attorney said his client would appeal and that he denied any involvement in the deaths of James Moore and Anthony Stuckey.

Four witnesses testified they were with Ousley a block away and that he rushed to assist one of the victims, not to join the mob that pulled the men from the van after the accident July 30.

But prosecutor Robert Hovey said three witnesses, including one of Ousley's co-defendants, allege he participated in kicking and punching of the van occupants.

The other six suspects also are being held without bond. All are charged with first-degree murder.

Three women were hospitalized after the crash; one of them died Monday.