Global Web Filtering Market Analysis Report 2018 - A $5.3 Billion Market Opportunity by 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Jun. 05, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 5, 2018--The "Global Web Filtering Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Web Filtering Market size is expected to reach $5.3 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 14.3% CAGR during the forecast period.
Need for superior level of control over employees in enterprises, and need to adhere to stringent compliances, is the factors that have led to the adoption of web filtering solutions.
The cloud deployment model has gained prominence over the years due to the limited capital investment, which decrease the overall operational and maintenance costs of organizations, significantly reducing management efforts. Cloud-based web filtering solutions are customized according to customers' demands, and payments can be initiated at customers' will. Web filtering solutions are used to optimize employee productivity, and protect sensitive data, applications, also comply with stringent regulations.
Based on Component, the Web Filtering market segments the market into Solution and Services. The Services market is segmented into Professional and Managed Services.
Based on Application, the market report segments the market into DNS Filtering, URL Filtering, Keyword Filtering, File Type Filtering, and Others.
Based on Organization Size, the Web Filtering market segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
Based on Deployment Type, the market report segments the market into Cloud and On-Premise.
Based on Vertical, the Web Filtering market segments the market into BFSI, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom & IT, Education, and Others.
Based on Regions, the Web Filtering market segments the market into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology 1.1 Market Definition 1.2 Objectives 1.3 Market Scope 1.4 Segmentation 1.5 Methodology for the research
2. Market Overview 2.1 Introduction 2.2 Drivers, and Restraints
3. Global Web Filtering Market 3.1 Global Web Filtering Market by Component
4. Global Web Filtering Market by Application 4.1 Introduction
5. Global Web Filtering Market by Organization Size 5.1 Introduction
6. Global Web Filtering Market by Deployment Type 6.1 Introduction
7. Global Web Filtering Market by Vertical 7.1 Introduction
8. Global Web Filtering Market by Region 8.1 Introduction 8.2 North America Web Filtering Market 8.3 Europe Web Filtering Market 8.4 Asia Pacific Web Filtering Market 8.5 LAMEA Web Filtering Market
9. Company Profiles 9.1 Cisco Systems, Inc. 9.2 McAfee LLC 9.3 Fortinet Inc. 9.4 Palo Alto Networks, Inc. 9.5 Symantec Corporation 9.6 Raytheon (Forcepoint LLC) 9.7 Barracuda Networks, Inc. 9.8 Sophos, Plc. 9.9 Trend Micro, Inc. 9.10 Zscaler
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/clt6j6/global_web?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180605006217/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Content Management
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 06/05/2018 10:53 AM/DISC: 06/05/2018 10:53 AM