Evaluating Multi-billion Opportunity in Solid Waste Management in India across Urban Local Bodies and Commercial & Residential Setups - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Jun. 12, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 12, 2018--The "Evaluating Multi-billion Opportunity in Solid Waste Management in India across Urban Local Bodies and Commercial & Residential Setups" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report Evaluating Multi-billion Opportunity in Solid Waste Management in India across Urban Local Bodies and Commercial & Residential Setups, aims to quantify the business opportunity that waste management as a segment will generate for private sector and companies in the area of public utility services business are expected to immensely benefit out of this demand. Technology providers will see demand from ULBs and Residential societies alike.
The report will do a detailed profiling of all the major ULBs in countries to understand its capabilities, gap areas, cost efficiency / inefficiency, budgets, technology deployed, forthcoming project for capacity creation and O&M, to help companies in private sector, draw out its growth strategy in this very critical segment of waste management. The report will be primary research driven, and the analysis and insights will be presented in a manner that it can be leveraged by companies for its business planning in the area of solid waste management.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Approach & Methodology
3. Solid Waste Management (SWM) Landscape across ULBs, Residential & Commercial Setups
4. Regulation & Policies Governing SWM in India
5. Current State of Municipal Solid Waste Management (MSWM) in India
6. Current State of Solid Waste Management in Commercial Institutions
7. Current State of Solid Waste Management in Residential Complexes / Institutions
8. Waste Disposal Methods Deployed by ULBs
9. Detailed Profiling of Waste Management across 20+ ULB / Municipalities / Nagar Nigams in India; NDMC, MCD, MCGM, SWM, BMC, Luck now MC, PMC, Nagpur, Indore, Jaipur etc.
10. Trend in Allocation for SWM in Annual Budgets across States
11. Benchmarking Cost of SWM across Urban Local Bodies in India
12. Best Practices in Solid Waste Management in Residential & Commercial Institutions
13. Global Case Studies on Waste Management in Developed Countries
14. Private Sector Participation in SWM in India
15. Solid Waste Management in Smart Cities
16. Extrapolating Waste Generation across cities by 2030
17. Overview on Future Strategy by ULBs for efficient and effective Waste Management
18. Detailed Profile on Planned & Proposed Capex and O&M Contracts in Solid Waste Management by ULBs
19. Pan India Survey on Evolution of Waste Management at Community level
20. Opportunity in Community Level Waste Management in India
21. Residual Fuel Market Opportunity in India
22. Waste Processing Technology Providers in India
Companies MentionedAhmedabad Municipal Corporation Burhat Bengaluru Mahanagar Palika (BBMP) Chennai Corporation Greater HMC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xhx9zv/evaluating?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180612005742/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Waste Management
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 06/12/2018 06:49 AM/DISC: 06/12/2018 06:48 AM