Global Bariatric Devices Market Analysis & Forecast 2014-2020 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Jun. 13, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 13, 2018--The "Bariatric Devices Market: By Type; By Procedure; By Cause; By Device; By Geography - Forecast 2014-2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Overweight may be caused due to more calorie intake, disorders, hereditary reasons, disease and also environment in some cases. Generally people with a BMI of 40 and above are considered as obese.
Weight loss surgery or bariatric surgery is the commonly used term for various procedures used in treatment of obese. Diet management and intake of pills and supplements are also used to treat obesity non-invasively. Bariatric surgery market can be segmented based on type of surgery, applications, diseases and also different equipment or devices used for the surgery. The treatment may be invasive and non-invasive performed by varied end users like hospitals, clinics/physicians, management centers.
The Global Bariatric Device market has been analyzed with respect to five parameters: by type, by procedure, by cause, by device and by geography. This segment is further divided into various sub segments and is being forecasted till 2020. Around 95% of the bariatric surgeries use invasive device while remaining 5% use non-invasive devices. The procedures or treatments which make use of bariatric devices are classified into 3 types, i.e., restriction surgery, combined surgery and malabsorptive procedures. Each of these has been analyzed in a detailed manner by geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World) to provide in-depth information about the global scenario.
At present, Invasive surgery is opted by many as it helps reduce the postoperative pain, blood loss and also decreases scarring pain. Non-invasive surgery causes less damage to the skin and is performed at minute risks. Currently the demand for non-invasive surgery is low but expected to grow significantly in the near future. Non-invasive market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17% for the next five years.
Companies Mentioned:Allergan, Inc. Aspire Bariatrics C.R. Bard Cousin Biotech Covidien Plc Endogastric Solutions, Inc. Enteromedics, Inc. Ethicon Gelesis Gi Dynamics, Inc. Helioscopie Medical Johnson & Johnson Medtronic Metacure Olympus Corporation Reshape Medical, Inc. Silimed Ltd Spatz Fgia, Inc. Synovis Surgical USGI Medical Stryker Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Bariatric Devices report- Market Report
2. Executive summary
3. Bariatric- Market Landscape
4. Bariatric devices- Market Forces
5. Bariatric Market- Strategic Analysis
6. Global Bariatric Devices Market - By type
7. Global Bariatric Devices Market - classification
8. Global Bariatric Devices Market- By Device
9. Emerging Technologies
10. Global Bariatric Devices Market -Geographic Analysis
11. Market Entropy
12. Company profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jstkvq/global_bariatric?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180613005486/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Surgical Procedures ,Surgical Devices
KEYWORD: EUROPE ASIA PACIFIC NORTH AMERICA SOUTH AMERICA AUSTRALIA/OCEANIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SURGERY HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 06/13/2018 06:11 AM/DISC: 06/13/2018 06:11 AM