2018 Tech Trends: A Review of Major Tech Trends and Highlights of the Annual Awards - The On-Demand Economy Drives New Mobile Customer Experiences - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Sep. 03, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 3, 2018--The "2018 Tech Trends: A Review of Major Tech Trends and Highlights of the Annual Awards" report from Compass Intelligence has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market is changing so rapidly that even the savviest CIOs and CTOs may miss some of the upcoming trends that will impact industries across the globe.
This report takes a look at the 8 primary tech trends impacting the overall enterprise market specific to IoT, business and digital transformation, and future/forward looking tech disruptors.
Along with the 8 tech trends and insights related to each, 5 additional trends that will impact the overall business markets is also shared.
In addition, the report includes a listing of all the 2018 Compass Intelligence Award winners and profiles a number of companies with their award winning technology, products, and solutions.
Companies FeaturedInseego ADLINK Technology Spireon Aeris Roambee Camgian Microsystems PTC MobileIron NEXT Biometrics ecoATM Gazelle HYLA Mobile Sprint Kaazing PDC
Top Tech Trends of 2018 and a Look Ahead
1. Businesses Leverage Blockchain for Processes, Operations, and Transactions
2. We Move from Business Transformation to The Digital Business
3. Over-hyped Marketing Terms Come Together for Business
4. The Internet of Things (IoT) Proof of Concept Phase (PoC) is Over
5. Mobile & Remote Workforces Will be Necessary to Access Global Talent
6. Robotics Will Not Threaten but Enhance our Jobs
7. Autonomous Vehicles are on the Horizon
8. The On-Demand Economy Drives New Mobile Customer Experiences
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mdf55l/2018_tech_trends?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180903005074/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/03/2018 05:29 AM/DISC: 09/03/2018 05:29 AM