$6.67 Billion Soft Tissue Repair Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts By Product, Application and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Aug. 17, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 17, 2018--The "Soft Tissue Repair Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts By Product, Application and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The soft tissue repair market is estimated to account for US$ 6677.0 Mn by the end of 2025, and growing at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2025, rising from US$ 3590.5 Mn in 2017.
The report have segmented the soft tissue repair market by product and application. Soft tissue repair market, based on the product is segmented into fixation instruments and tissue mesh/patch. Fixation instruments is further segmented into fixation instruments, suture anchors, interference screw, sutures, and others. Tissue mesh/patch is further segmented into synthetic and biological mesh. Soft tissue repair market, based on the application is segmented into orthopedic repair, hernia repair, breast reconstruction, pelvic and vaginal prolapse repair, skin repair, dental and dural repair, and others.
The growth of the soft tissue repair market is primarily attributed to rising prevalence of sport injuries, increasing number of orthopedic procedures and rising geriatric population. Increasing number of products approvals also accelerates the growth of the market.
For instance, in May, 2018, TELA Bio, Inc., manufacturer of OviTex Reinforced BioScaffolds (RBSs) for soft tissue repair announced that Aroa Biosurgery, a soft-tissue repair company in New Zealand, granted EC Certification (CE Mark) permitting commercial launch of OviTex RBSs in the European Union (EU).
Some of the prominent players in this market areSmith & Nephew Depuy Synthes Arthrex, Inc. Medtronic Integra Lifesciences Corporation Stryker C.R Bard, Inc. Organogenesis ConMed Wright Medical Group, Inc
Key Topics Covered:
2. Global Soft Tissue Repair Market - Key Takeaways
3. Global Soft Tissue Repair Market - Market Landscape
4. Global Soft Tissue Repair Market - Key Market Dynamics
5. Soft Tissue Repair Market - Global Analysis
6. Soft Tissue Repair Market -Global Regulatory Scenario
7. Global Soft Tissue Repair Market Analysis- By Product
8. Global Soft Tissue Repair Market Analysis- By Application
9. North America Soft Tissue Repair Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2025
10. Europe Soft Tissue Repair Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2025
11. Asia Pacific Soft Tissue Repair Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2025
12. Middle East And Africa Soft Tissue Repair Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2025
13. South And Central America Soft Tissue Repair Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2025
14. Soft Tissue Repair Market -Industry Landscape
15. Soft Tissue Repair Market -Key Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5rgpbn/6_67_billion?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180817005140/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Surgical Procedures
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SURGERY HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/17/2018 07:02 AM/DISC: 08/17/2018 07:02 AM