Global Automobile Muffler Market 2018-2024 by Product Type, Sales Channel, Vehicle Type, Fuel Type and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Aug. 21, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 21, 2018--The "Automobile Muffler Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global automobile muffler market to grow with a CAGR of 8.7% over the forecast period of 2018-2024.
Growing environmental concerns and strict exhaust noise laws are the major factors driving the automobile muffler market. Additionally, growing market for electrical scooter and electrical motorcycles are anticipated to boost the growth of the automobile muffler market over the forecast period.
Also, increasing demand for fuel-efficient vehicles and increase in advancement in material technology are anticipated to provide several opportunities for the growth of the automotive exhaust systems in the upcoming years.
On the other hand, the prominent players are anticipated to reduce the price tensions produced by regional players with the establishment of the strong footprint can led to increased profits. Moreover, with the adoption of new technologies the automobile muffler market offers several benefits such as reduced carbon dioxide emissions and improved fuel consumption.
Among the geographies, North America emerged as the largest region for the automobile muffler market followed by Asia pacific.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Automobile Muffler Market Overview
4. Global Automobile Muffler Market by Product Type
5. Global Automobile Muffler Market by Sales Channel
6. Global Automobile Muffler Market by Vehicle Type
7. Global Automobile Muffler Market by Fuel Type
8. Global Automobile Muffler Market by Region 2018-2024
9. Companies CoveredFaurecia S.A. Tenneco Inc. Eberspcher Group Friedrich Boysen GmbH & Co. KG Benteler International AG Futaba Industrial Co. Ltd. Yutaka Giken Co. Ltd. SANGO Co. Ltd Bosal International N.V. Harbin Airui Automotive Exhaust Systems Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7wt4mb/global_automobile?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180821005344/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Exhaust Systems and Components
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING AUTOMOTIVE OTHER AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/21/2018 07:19 AM/DISC: 08/21/2018 07:19 AM