Global Endpoint Detection and Response Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 24, 2018--The “Endpoint Detection and Response Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Component, Deployment Model, Organization Size and Vertical” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) market is expected to grow from US$ 785.5 Mn in 2017 to US$ 5,871.6 Mn by 2025 at a CAGR of 28.8% between 2018 and 2025.
Hosted deployment model expected to take over the market dominance during the forecast period. Currently, almost 41% of the EDR deployments are on premises. However, as the technology evolves in the coming years hosted deployment models are expected to be the most preferred by smaller and large organizations to store, manage and share efficiently the critical and sensitive files.
The larger organizations are also expected to prefer hosted deployment models for their endpoint detection and response tools employment. Lesser investments and easy integration with the systems have made the adoption of hosted deployment model more attractive among the organizations.
The propagation of consumer mobility and BYOD programs in the enterprise are some of the factors contributing to the emerging demand for endpoint detection and response tools. Almost all the industry verticals are increasingly demanding EDR solutions that provide enhanced endpoint security, detection and response capabilities.
Some of the key players of Endpoint Detection and Response market include:Carbon Black Inc Cisco Systems Inc. Countertack inc. CrowdStrike Inc. Cybereason Inc. FireEye Inc. Open Text Corporation RSA Security LLC Symantec Corporation Tanium Inc. Tripwire Inc
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Endpoint Detection and Response Market Landscape
4. Endpoint Detection and Response Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5. Endpoint Detection and Response Market- Global Market Analysis
6. Global Endpoint Detection and Response Market Analysis - by Component
7. Global Endpoint Detection and Response Market Analysis - by Deployment Model
8. Global Endpoint Detection and Response Market Analysis - by Organization Size
9. Global Endpoint Detection and Response Market Analysis - by Vertical
10. Endpoint Detection and Response Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025 - Geographical Analysis
11. Industry Landscape
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Global Pumps In Solar Power Generation Market- Key Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sm52nw/global_endpoint?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180824005100/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:IT Security
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/24/2018 05:44 AM/DISC: 08/24/2018 05:44 AM