Interactive Webinar Highlights Posted for “The Future of Claims Management”
OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 13, 2019--
Viewers can access highlights from an AM Best webinar sponsored by LexisNexis Risk Solutions to learn how technology, artificial intelligence and other factors are impacting the way insurers think about and manage the claims process today and for years to come.
- Bill Brower, vice president, product management, claims, LexisNexis Risk Solutions;
- Larry Danielson, principal, national insurance technology practice, Deloitte; and
- Deniz Cultu, leader of the property casualty claims team, McKinsey & Company.
The video-based interactive presentation is available here. The webinar was compiled into the following stand-alone segments:
- Moving to Virtual Claims
- Fewer Touches, Higher Customer Satisfaction
- Meeting the Customer on Their Terms
- Adapting to Generational Change
- Leveraging Virtual Communications
- First Steps on the Path to Virtual Claims
- Making Data Useable
- Building the Talent Pipeline
- Making Sense of Sensors
- Harnessing the Cloud
- Moving Beyond Fear The Action Imperative
- From Little Building Blocks Bigger Claims Grow
AM Best is a trusted source of insurance market insight and data, and the only global credit rating agency with a unique focus on the insurance industry. Best’s Credit Ratings are a recognized indicator of insurer financial strength and creditworthiness. Visit http://www.ambest.com for more information.
Copyright © 2019 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190513005588/en/
CONTACT: Lee McDonald
Group Vice President, Publication and News Services
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5561
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES EUROPE NORTH AMERICA NEW JERSEY
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FINANCE INSURANCE
SOURCE: AM Best
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/13/2019 11:22 AM/DISC: 05/13/2019 11:22 AM