Related topics

Worker falls into Fargo school library, taken to hospital

January 25, 2019

FARGO, N.D. (AP) — A contractor was injured after plunging through a ceiling and about 10 feet to the floor of the Fargo Shanley High School library.

The school tells KVRR-TV that the contractor was working on the heating system Friday morning when the mishap occurred. The worker was taken to a hospital with unknown injuries.

None of the 15 students in the library at the time was hurt.


Information from: KVRR-TV, http://kftv.com

Update hourly