Global Earth Observation Satellite, Data and Service Market - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 3, 2019--The “Global Earth Observation Satellite, Data and Service Market: Focus on Subsystem, End-User, Technology and Application - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Earth observation (EO) satellites find applications in agriculture, weather prediction, environment monitoring, and mining industries, among others. The U.S., Canada, France, the U.K., Japan and India are some of the major countries who have developed earth observation (EO) satellites for different applications. With the data and images from EO satellites catering to the ever increasing applications, several commercial players have come up with disruptive technologies such as integration of geospatial data with precision positioning further giving rise to opportunities in new segments such as precision agriculture, financial service, and retail industry, among others. These trends, along with the conventional ones are expected to consequently drive the market in the coming years. In terms of revenue, the global earth observation satellite, data and service market generated a revenue of $7.17 billion in the year 2018.
According to analysis, the global earth observation satellite, data and service market generated $7.17 billion in 2018 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.10% during 2018-2023. North America dominated the global earth observation satellite, data and service market in 2018, whereas, Asia-Pacific is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2023.
The report covers the following key areas:
- The report identifies the global earth observation satellite, data and service market under different segments such as end user, subsystem, technology, application, and region.
- It examines the prime demand-side factors that affect the growth of the market and the current and future trends, market drivers, restraints, and challenges prevalent in the global earth observation satellite, data and service market.
- The report also highlights the value chain and emerging business models of the industry.
- This report includes a detailed market share analysis, which analyzes the share of the players in the global earth observation satellite, data and service market of the prominent companies.
- The market for different end users such as government and defense, forestry and fishery, energy and natural resources, archeology and civil infrastructure, agriculture, and others, has been estimated and analyzed.
- The report studies the market analysis depending on the application of earth observation data and service data acquisition and mapping, sustainable development and environment management, disaster management, security and surveillance, and location-based service in 2018, and the expected estimates by 2023.
- The global earth observation satellite, data and service market has been analyzed in the report for the major regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
- The study provides detailed analysis of 15 key players in the global earth observation satellite, data and service market, including Airbus SAS, Ball Corporation, DigitalGlobe, Harris Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, OHB System, Thales Group, The Boeing Company, BAE Systems, BlackSky Global LLC, Planet Labs Inc., Satellogic, Skylab Analytics, Spire, Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd., UrtheCast, Orbital Insight, ImageSat International, ICEYE, Spire Global, Capella Space, Descartes Labs, and RS Metrics, among others, in the company profiles section. This section covers business financials, company snapshots, key products and services, major developments, future programs (if any), and the individual SWOT analyses.
- Airbus S.A.S
- BAE Systems
- Ball Corporation
- BlackSky Global LLC
- Harris Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- MDA Corporation
- OHB System
- Planet Labs Inc.
- Skylab Analytics
- Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd. (SSTL)
- Thales Group
- The Boeing Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e90bmm
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190503005146/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Global Positioning Systems Software ,Space Systems, Satellites and Launchers
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SATELLITE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/03/2019 05:35 AM/DISC: 05/03/2019 05:35 AM