Lackawanna County Court Notes 5/24/2019
• Kevin Michael Eakle and Noel Kylie Clark, both of Throop.
• John Phillip Sheridan Jr. and Melissa Ann Seidof, both of Jermyn.
• Kevin Fitzgerald McCormick and Emilia Emilova Raynova, both of Clarks Summit.
• Paige Elaine Fetterly, Scranton, and Steven Michael Della Camera, Glenmoore.
• Kimberly R. Pasonick and Michael J. Pasonick III, both of Wilkes-Barre.
• Steven Henry Bosworth and Norma Elizabeth Galaise, both of Clarks Summit.
• Jesse Lee Hilbert and Stephanie Marie Ligi, both of Jessup.
• Denny Pangenanan and Rachma Langelo, Scranton, to Gil Jimenez and Blanca L. Corona, Brooklyn, N.Y.; a property at 19 Stafford Ave., Scranton, for $107,000.
• Ramnarine and Nandanee Baldeo, Schenectady, N.Y., to East Grace Street Properties LLC, Moosic; a property at 513 Maple St., Old Forge, for $27,500.
• Richard Huber Bisignani, Carbondale, to Michael and Karen Sopko, Carbondale; two parcels in Carbondale for $93,085.
• Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, by its attorney in fact, KML Law Group, to Thomas E. Spall; a property at 52 Hospital St., Carbondale, for $65,100.
• Gloria Gershey, Dickson City, to Rebecca Jane Filipski, Peckville; a property at 223 Bowman St., Dickson City, for $50,000.
• Robert Guzzi, as executor of the estate of Josephine Guzzi, Dalton, to Christopher Oyede; a property at 107 Stone Crest Circle, South Abington Twp., for $310,000.
• PKDP Vine LLC, general partner on behalf of 1213-1215 Vine Street Management LP, Harleysville, to Connor P. Leahey, Cranford, N.J.; a property at 1213-1215 Vine St., Scranton, for $175,000.
• Benjamin W. Simmons, Lackawanna County, to Tyler E. Gilroy and Brianna Collins, Lackawanna County; a property at 294 Canaan St., Carbondale, for $84,600.
• Dirk Willem and Margaret Ann Dijkerman, trustees of the Dark Willem Dijkerman and Margaret Ann Dijkerman Trust, to Kevin R. and Michele Gray, Doylestown; a property at 36 Lake Natalie Drive, Big Bass Lake, Clifton Twp., for $310,000.
• Eugene F. II and Elaine M. Hickey, Juneau, Alaska, to Demetrio Madrid; two parcels in Scranton for $265,000.
• Milestone Property Management LLC to Craig and Chelsea Nicole Chopko, Jermyn; a property at 174 Poor Farm Road, Greenfield Twp., for $170,000.
• Barbara A. Loeffler, Oneonta, N.Y., to Joel and Sharon Mathewson, Tolland, Conn.; a property in Clifton Twp. for $80,000.
• Matthew and Tessa Samer to Susan D. Pursel; two parcels in Clifton Twp. for $180,000.
• Lucille Valentini Nemeth, Val and Sheryl Marie Valentini, Olyphant, to Charles Meixsell, Carbondale; a property at 698 E. Lackawanna Ave., Olyphant, for $69,000.
• Isaac and Tiffiny Jack to Regina Groves; a property at 1426 S. Webster Ave., Scranton, for $74,400.
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
• Keystone Veal LLC, 120 Monahan Ave., Dunmore; $26,459.03.
• Keystone Veal LLC, 120 Monahan Ave., Dunmore; $54,361.75.
• Diane Corby Stombaugh, 200 Roberts Drive, Dickson City, letters testamentary to Jesse Corby, 2 Falls Lane, Blakely; Diane Corby Teevan, 603 S. Valley Ave., Olyphant.
• Richard J. Evans, also known as Richard John Evans, 801 W. Locust St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Karen Evans Norton, 5631 Roundhouse Lane, Charlotte, N.C.