2018 Workforce Optimization Mid-Year Market Share Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 17, 2018--The “2018 Workforce Optimization Mid-Year Market Share Report” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This 14th annual Workforce Optimization Mid-Year Market Share Report provides an in-depth analysis of the financial performance of the WFO market and its approximately 39 worldwide vendors during the first half of 2018 and compares that market activity to the sector’s performance in the same period in 2017. This Report complements the publisher’s annual Workforce Optimization Market Share Report, which provides a full-year analysis of the WFO market and its competitors.
The WFO market has performed well in the first half of 2018; GAAP revenue of $1,685.1 million was up $101.7 million, a 6.4% increase compared to the first half of 2017. This represents solid growth for this mature IT sector. First-half 2018 produced particularly strong results for the contact center WFO segment, which grew 24.2% during this period, increasing from $695.0 million in the first half of 2017 to $863.6 million in the first half of 2018.
Merger and acquisition (M&A) activity have decreased the number of vendors in the WFO market from a high of 45 in 2015 to 39 providers in 2018. M&A activity in a mature market is normal, and the research expects more of it in the next 18 - 24 months, leading to a more significant transformation that will involve other IT sectors.
The Report includes:Market projections by WFO application segment for the 5-year period from 2018 to 2022, for recording, quality management/quality assurance (QM/QA), workforce management (WFM), contact center performance management (CCPM), gamification, speech analytics, text analytics, desktop analytics, robotic process automation, enterprise feedback management (EFM)/surveying, customer journey analytics, and eLearning/coaching Detailed revenue and market share analyses by the vendor, broken down by total company GAAP revenue, the contact center WFO segment, WFO and recording solutions, voice recording, contact center, and non-contact-center voice recording, and QM/QA Growth-rate comparisons by the vendor for the first half of 2018 vs. the same period in 2017 Detailed analyses of the 22 leaders and contending vendors in the various WFO sectors
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Financial Information Sources
4. Debates about Methodology
6. Market Projections for 2018 through 2022
7. Total GAAP Revenue and Market Share, First-Half 2018 vs. First-Half 2017 (all QM/recording-related vendors)
8. Total Contact Center WFO Revenue and Market Share, First-Half 2018 vs. First-Half 2017
9. WFO and Recording Solutions Revenue and Market Share (excluding video), First-Half 2018 vs. First-Half 2017 Comparison
10. Total Voice Recording Revenue and Market Share, First-Half 2018 vs. First-Half 2017 Comparison
11. Total Contact Center Voice Recording Revenue and Market Share, First-Half 2018 vs. First-Half 2017 Comparison
12. Total Non-Contact-Center Voice Recording Revenue and Market Share, First-Half 2018 vs. First-Half 2017 Comparison
13. Total Voice Recording Revenue and Market Share
14. QM/QA Application Revenue and Market Share, First-Half 2018 vs. First-Half 2017 Comparison
Companies Mentioned88 ASC Aspect Avaya Calabrio ComputerTel Coordinated Systems DVSAnalytics Enghouse Envision Genesys HigherGround Mitel NICE OnviSource OpenText Serenova TantaComm Verint Systems VirtualLogger Xarios ZOOM International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3p2zmn/2018_workforce?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181217005438/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Personnel and Human Resources
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES HUMAN RESOURCES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/17/2018 09:32 AM/DISC: 12/17/2018 09:32 AM