Global Avocado Processing Market Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity & Forecast (2019-2024): By Product Type, Guacamole Accounts for the Largest Share - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 7, 2019--The “Avocado Processing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The avocado processing market reached a value of US$ 1.7 Billion in 2018. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 2.7 Billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of around 8% during 2019-2024.
Avocado is used for the confection of baked products (such as cakes), to elaborate fine soup mixes, appetizers, and in the production of cosmetics (oils, skin lotions, soaps, shampoos, etc.) due to its oil content. Avocado can be processed into several products such as guacamole, avocado oils, avocado sauce, frozen products, etc.
A number of broad drivers and trends are currently driving the growth of global avocado processing market. These include rising disposable incomes, changing lifestyles, broadening of food habits, rising demand of processed foods, increasing cosmetic applications, etc.
With the confluence of increasing trend of westernization of food patterns and acceptance of different cuisines along with burgeoning middle-class population, the consumption of avocado is rising across the globe.
Moreover, the nutritional and health benefits associated with the consumption of avocado is also driving its demand. Avocado is rich in oleic acid, reduces cholesterol and improves heart health, acts as an antioxidant, improves skin, enhances wound healing, and neutralizes free radicals.
Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
Market Breakup by Product Type:
- Avocado Oil
- Frozen Avocado
- Avocado Sauce
Guacamole currently accounts for the largest share in the avocado processing market.
- Food and Beverages
Food and Beverages currently account for the largest share in the market.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
North America currently represents the largest market.
The competitive landscape of the global avocado processing market has also been analyzed. Some of the leading players operating in the market are:
- Salud Food Group
- Olivado Group
- Spectrum Organics
- Grupo Industrial Batellero
- The Village Press
Key Questions Answered:
- How has the global avocado and avocado processing market performed so far and how will they perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global avocado and avocado processing market?
- Which are the popular product types in the global avocado and avocado processing market?
- What are the major distribution channels in the global avocado and avocado processing market?
- What are the various end-use segments in the global avocado and avocado processing market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the avocado processing market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global avocado processing market?
- What is the structure of the global avocado processing market and who are the key players?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z70wro
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190507005781/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Fruit and Vegetables
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: NATURAL RESOURCES OTHER NATURAL RESOURCES RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/07/2019 11:18 AM/DISC: 05/07/2019 11:18 AM