HD Media offers early look at ad circulars
Wanting to get a jump on planning your Black Friday shopping? HD Media can help you out with that, by offering a day-early look at all the advertising circulars found in the Thanksgiving edition.
A special early edition will be available on Wednesday for $5, cash only.
The edition will include all the advertising circulars, about 35 of them that will be in the Thanksgiving Day editions of The Herald-Dispatch and the Charleston Gazette-Mail, both newspapers owned by HD Media.
It also will have a special section called Holidays A to Z Guide. It will be available at various locations throughout the region from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday.
Home delivery customers will still receive normal delivery of their regular Thanksgiving papers on Thursday from their carrier, and the regular editions of The Herald-Dispatch and the Charleston Gazette-Mail will be available at dealers on Thursday morning.
The locations where the early edition will be available on Wednesday include:
• The Herald-Dispatch, 946 5th Ave., Huntington.
• Charleston Gazette-Mail, 1001 Virginia St. E, Charleston.
• Go Mart, 29th Street on U.S. 60, Huntington.
• Walmart parking lot, South Point, Ohio.
• The Logan Banner, 218 Dingess St., Logan.
• Williamson Daily News, 38 W. Second Ave., Williamson.
• St. Albans Mall.
• Dunbar Plaza near Kroger.
• The Shops at Kanawha Plaza, Kanawha City.
• Walmart parking lot, Southridge, South Charleston.