Japan’s Lawnmowers Market: Opportunity & Growth Assessment 2019-2024 - Robotic Mowers Projected to Grow at a High CAGR of Over 25% During the Forecast Period - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 21, 2019--
The “Japan Lawnmowers Market - Opportunity and Growth Assessment 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The lawnmowers market in Japan is likely to reach over $850 million, registering an absolute growth rate of 37% in 2018-2024.
The country is home to customers with high affinity toward technology and innovative products. The presence of several gardens and recreational parks in the country tends to drive the growth of the lawn mowers market.
The lawnmowers market in Japan is driven by factors such as growing interests in backyard beautification, introduction of models with ease of usage, and increased adoption of robotic models with connectivity and smart features such as lawn mapping and navigation. The report provides an in-depth market and segmental analysis of the lawn mower market by products, end-users, distribution channels, and fuel type.
Key Highlights of the Report
- The walk-behind mowers segment (in terms of unit shipments) accounted for a majority share of over 90% of the lawn mowers market in Japan.
- The robotic mowers segment is projected to grow at a high CAGR of over 25% during the forecast period.
- Walk-behind mowers are growing in popularity primarily due to better after-cut appearance.
- The standard ride-on lawn mowers segment dominated the market and accounted for over 50% revenue share of the ride-on market in 2018.
- The presence of local vendors such as Honda, Ryobi, and Makita in the country has resulted in a strong competitive environment in the lawn mowers market.
The study considers the present scenario of the lawnmower market and its market dynamics for the period 2019-2024. The report covers a detailed overview of various market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The study covers both the demand and supply aspect of the market. It also offers vendor share of leading companies operating in the market.
- Detailed analysis of garden tools and equipment for specific country
- Current opportunity and future potential identification
- 15 minutes read-to-know in-depth market opportunities
- First of its kind presentation-ready product
- Data on 25 countries readily available
- A detailed study of the existing market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the size of the lawnmowers market in Japan for the current and forecast period
- Classification of the lawnmowers market into multiple segments and sub-segments and the analysis of each segment’s market sizing and forecast
- A comprehensive analysis of the latest market trends, potential opportunities, and growth restraints, and future market prospects for the lawnmowers industry in Japan
- An assessment of the competitive landscape and market share listing of major and emerging vendors
- A transparent market research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market
The report provides an elaborative analysis of the lawnmowers market in Japan and its segments, including product, fuel, and end-user types. It discusses different segments of lawnmowers to derive specific market estimations. The segmentation includes:
Market Segmentation by Products
- Walk-behind Lawnmowers
- Self-propelled Mower
- Push Mower
- Hover Mower
- Reel/Cylinder Mower
- Ride-on Mower
- Standard Ride-on Mower
- Zero-turn Lawn Mower
- Lawn Tractors
- Garden Tractors
- Robotic Lawn Mower
Market Segmentation by End-users
- Residential Users
- Professional Landscaping Services
- Golf Courses
- Government & Others
Market by Fuel Type
- Gas-powered Lawnmowers
- Electric-powered Lawnmowers
- Manual-powered Lawnmowers
- Propane-powered Lawnmowers
Market by Distribution Channels
- Dealers & Distributors
- Mass Market Players
- Specialty Stores
- Honda Power Equipment
- MTD Products
- Robert Bosch
- The Toro Company
- Ariens Company
- Bad Boys Mowers
- Briggs & Stratton
- Hustler Turf Equipment
- Makita Corporation
- Yard Force
- SCAG Power Equipment
- Deere & Co.
- Golden Star
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4hty1a
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190521005757/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Gardening Supplies and Equipment
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC JAPAN
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL OTHER RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/21/2019 12:12 PM/DISC: 05/21/2019 12:12 PM