Worldwide Tissue Diagnostics Market Analysis by Technology, Application, End-use and Region - Forecast to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 15, 2019--The “Tissue Diagnostics Market Analysis Report By Technology (Immunohistochemistry, In Situ Hybridization, Digital & Anatomic Pathology), By Application, By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global tissue diagnostics market size is expected to reach USD 6.03 billion by 2025 at a 6.6% CAGR during the forecast period.
Major developments pertaining to consolidation, automation, and efficiency analysis to streamline tissue-based disease screening protocols and cash flows have driven this market. Furthermore, collaborations for development of companion diagnostics are anticipated to impact adoption rate of technologies that are employed in the tissue diagnostics arena.
Need for robust diagnostic solutions as a consequence of rising cancer burden has pronounced demand for research initiatives and simultaneous product launches, thus driving the market. For example, in March 2017, California-based OptraScan began offering a subscription-based digital pathology service for research purposes, mainly for smaller labs that are unable to pay for high-end scanners.
In addition, implementation of sequencing technology in tissue-based tests would significantly impact the progress rate of this market. Major leaders like Roche are offering sequencing-based tissue diagnostics products, thus aiding market growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- By technology, immunohistochemistry (IHC) dominated the market in terms of revenue owing to its widespread usage across laboratories for examining tissues for early disease diagnosis and prediction of therapy response in cancer patients
- Digital pathology and workflow is expected to grow at the fastest rate owing to rising investment in infrastructure and on-site server for digitizing images. Furthermore, shortage of pathologists has spurred automation in disease testing, thereby driving the segment
- High incidence of breast cancer, coupled with presence of several products specifically designed for detection of this type of cancer, has resulted in breast cancer accounting for the largest share by application. Advancements in genomics for comprehensive understanding of the genetic markup of a tumor are also anticipated to contribute to segment growth
- By end use, hospitals have led the overall market owing to high hospitalization rate and subsequent adoption of these assays
- North America captured a major revenue share owing to presence of a well-established regulatory framework for diagnostics. Furthermore, growing collaboration between diagnostic and pharmaceutical companies in U.S. is driving the regional market
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Abbott, Siemens Healthineers, and QIAGEN are some of the key participants in the market. These companies have been investing significantly in novel product development and acquisition of small payers in order to maintain their revenue share
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
1.1 Market Snapshot
Chapter 2 Research Methodology
2.1 Information Procurement
2.1.1 Purchased Database
2.1.2 Internal database
2.2 Data Analysis
2.3 Market Formulation & Validation
2.4 Approaches for Market Estimation
2.4.1 Approach 1: Commodity Flow & Bottom Up Approach
2.4.2 Approach 2: Top Down and Parent Market Analysis
Chapter 3 Tissue Diagnostics Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Segmentation & Scope
3.1.1 Market driver analysis
220.127.116.11 Worldwide increase in cancer prevalence
18.104.22.168 Advancements in imaging techniques and increasing affordability of diagnostics
22.214.171.124 Growth of personalized therapeutics and diagnostics
3.1.2 Market restraint analysis
126.96.36.199 The high costs associated with R & D and clinical trials
188.8.131.52 Presence of non-value based reimbursement policy
3.2 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping For Applications, 2018
3.3 Tissue Diagnostics-Swot Analysis, By Factor (Political & Legal, Economic And Technological)
3.4 Industry Analysis - Porter’s
Chapter 4 Tissue Diagnostics Market Categorization: Technology Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Global Tissue Diagnostics Market: Technology Movement Analysis
4.3 In-situ Hybridization
4.4 Primary & Special Staining
4.5 Digital Pathology & Workflow
4.6 Anatomic Pathology
Chapter 5 Tissue Diagnostics Market Categorization: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 Global Tissue Diagnostics Market: Application Movement Analysis
5.2 Breast Cancer
5.3 Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
5.4 Prostate Cancer
5.5 Gastric Cancer
5.6 Other Cancers
Chapter 6 Tissue Diagnostics Market Categorization: End-use Category Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1 Global Tissue Diagnostics Market: End-use Category Movement Analysis
6.3 Research Laboratories
6.4 Pharmaceutical Organizations
6.5 Contract Research Organizations (CROS)
Chapter 7 Tissue Diagnostics Market Categorization: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by, Product, Technology, Application, & End-use
7.1 Tissue Diagnostics Market Share By Region, 2018 & 2025
7.2 North America
7.4 Asia Pacific
7.5 Latin America
7.6 Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 Strategy Framework
8.2 Market Participation Categorization
8.3 Company Profiles
8.3.1 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
8.3.2 Abbott Laboratories
8.3.3 Siemens Healthineers
8.3.5 bioMerieux S.A.
8.3.7 Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
8.3.8 Becton Dickinson & Company (BD)
8.3.9 Merck KGaA
8.3.10 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
8.3.11 Agilent Technologies
8.3.12 GE Healthcare
8.3.14 Cell Signalling Technology Inc.
8.3.15 Bio SB
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r825mr/worldwide_tissue?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190315005234/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/15/2019 08:24 AM/DISC: 03/15/2019 08:24 AM