ATLANTA (AP) — Authorities in Atlanta say that four children and six adults were taken a hospital to be treated for possible carbon monoxide poisoning.

Atlanta fire officials say the 10 people were at a home in northwest Atlanta when they became sick. They were transported to Grady Memorial Hospital Monday evening.

A relative, Michael Miles, tells WSB-TV (http://2wsb.tv/2nG0OOM ) that everyone started feeling sick late Sunday night, but at the time they assumed it was food poisoning.

___

Information from: WSB-TV, http://www.wsbtv.com/index.html