The Global Deception Technology Market - Outlook to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 27, 2018--The “Deception Technology Market - Forecasts From 2018 to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The deception technology market was valued at US$907.560 million in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.50% over the forecast period to reach a total market size of US$1,839.395 million by 2023.
Rising incidence of cyber-attacks and increasing severity of them has put IT decision makers across enterprises under immense pressure to implement advanced cyber-security solutions in order to fortify their infrastructure from attacks.
Huge amounts are being apportioned to security by many enterprises, which are fueling the adoption of advanced cyber-security technologies like deception technology.
Increasing cost of downtime and continuously increasing magnitude of losses associated with cyber-attacks is further fueling the adoption of advanced deception solutions by the enterprises, thus boosting the market growth.
As virtual environments continue to gain popularity, deception technology is expected to strengthen its traction in such environments over the projected period. This will further boost the growth of the market.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are Rapid7 LLC, TRAPX Security, Attivo Networks, Illusive Networks, eSec Forte Technologies Pvt. Ltd., GuardiCore, Allure Security Technology, Fidelis Cybersecurity, vArmour and Smokescreen Technologies.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Deception Technology Market by Offering 5.1. Solution 5.2. Services
6. Deception Technology Market by Deployment Model 6.1. On-premise 6.2. Cloud
7. Deception Technology Market by Enterprise Size 7.1. Small 7.2. Medium 7.3. Large
8. Deception Technology Market by Application 8.1. Application Security 8.2. Data Security 8.3. Endpoint Security 8.4. Network Security
9. Deception Technology Market by End-User Industry 9.1. BFSI 9.2. Communication and Technology 9.3. Retail 9.4. Government 9.5. Military and Defence 9.6. Others
10. Deception Technology Market by Geography 10.1. North America 10.2. South America 10.3. Europe 10.4. Middle East and Africa 10.5. Asia Pacific
11. Competitive Intelligence 11.1. Investment Analysis 11.2. Recent Deals 11.3. Strategies of Key Players
12. Company Profiles 12.1. Rapid7 LLC 12.2. TRAPX Security 12.3. Attivo Networks 12.4. Illusive Networks 12.5. eSec Forte Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 12.6. GuardiCore 12.7. Allure Security Technology 12.8. Fidelis Cybersecurity 12.9. vArmour 12.10. Smokescreen Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pl9tl6/the_global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181227005245/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:IT Security
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/27/2018 10:09 AM/DISC: 12/27/2018 10:09 AM