DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 27, 2018--The “Innovations in Lithium-ion Batteries, Fuel Cells, Wind Turbines, Solar Cells, and Geothermal Power Generation” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report profiles innovations in impact-resistant lithium-ion battery, boosting capacity for lithium-ion battery, bearing supports that can improve wind turbine performance, and low-cost fuel cell.
The report also discusses on software to manage data in geothermal industry, a next-generation fuel cell system, a fast-charging solid-state battery, and wind turbine using gravity-based foundation.
Further, the report explains improved efficiency of organic solar cells and lithium-ion battery using niobium tungsten oxides.
Key Topics Covered
1. Impact-resistant Electrolyte Prevents Lithium-ion Battery from Exploding
2. Iron Fluoride Boosts Energy Density of Lithium-ion Batteries
3. Improved Wind Turbine Performance with Innovative Bearing Supports
4. Redesigned Fuel Cell Reduces Operating Costs
5. Data Management Software for the Geothermal Industry
6. Next-Generation Fuel Cell Systems
7. Fast-charging Solid-state Batteries
8. Wind Turbine Gravity-based Suction Bucket Foundation
9. Organic Solar Cells Efficiency Improved Through Tandem Cell Approach
10. Using Niobium Tungsten Oxides for Improving Lithium-ion Battery Performance
11. Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/db38w4/2018_innovations?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180927005337/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Fuel Cells,Wind Power,Photovoltaics,Turbines,Battery Technology
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY ALTERNATIVE ENERGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/27/2018 05:16 AM/DISC: 09/27/2018 05:16 AM