Global Dental Cement Market Outlook to 2023; Growing with a CAGR of 5.62% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 27, 2018--The “Dental Cement Market - Forecasts From 2018 to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Dental Cement market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.62% to reach US$1,161.508 million by 2023, from US$836.843 million in 2017.
Rising geriatric population and increasing dental issues are considered as the driving factor for the growth of the market. According to World health organization report, dental caries is one of the major oral health problems affecting nearly 60-90% of the school children and vast majority of adults.
Moreover rising health awareness and increasing adoption of cosmetic dental procedures are also considered as the key factors for the growth of the market. However high cost of dental materials is considered as the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are 3M, DMG Chemisch-Pharmazeutische, Dentsply Sirona, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, BISCO Inc. and Kerr Corporation among others.
Key Topics Covered
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. DENTAL CEMENT MARKET BY PRODUCT TYPE 5.1. Permanent Cement 5.2. Temporary Cement
6. DENTAL CEMENT MARKET BY MATERIAL TYPE 6.1. Zinc Phosphate 6.2. Zinc Oxide Eugenol 6.3. Glass Ionomers 6.4. Polycarboxylate
7. DENTAL CEMENT MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY 7.1. North America 7.2. South America 7.3. Europe 7.4. Middle East and Africa 7.5. Asia Pacific
8. COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE 8.1. Market Share Analysis 8.2. Recent Investment and Deals 8.3. Strategies of Key Players
9. COMPANY PROFILES 9.1. 3M 9.2. DMG Chemisch-Pharmazeutische 9.3. Dentsply Sirona 9.4. Ivoclar Vivadent AG 9.5. BISCO Inc. 9.6. Kerr Corporation 9.7. Medental International 9.8. FGM Produtos Odontolgicos 9.9. Shofu Dental Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wcx66t/global_dental?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181227005229/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH DENTAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/27/2018 09:44 AM/DISC: 12/27/2018 09:44 AM