Global Veterinary Patient Monitoring Device Market, Analysis 2013-2018 & Forecast to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 4, 2018--The “Patient (Veterinary) Monitoring Device Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The North America Veterinary Patient Monitoring Devices market reached USD 115.38 Million in 2013 by registering a CAGR of 4.5% across North America. Moreover, the market is expected to garner USD 189.22 Million by the end of 2025.
The North American demand for Veterinary Patient Monitoring Devices is increasing due to massive growth of healthcare industry across the region.
Further, increasing awareness about animal diseases and rising incidence of animal diseases is key growth driver for North America Veterinary Patient Monitoring Devices market over the forecast period. U.S is slated to account for a market share of 88.0% by 2027 in the North America Veterinary Patient Monitoring Devices market.
Further, the market is expected to account USD 166.5 Million by 2025 from USD 100.4 Million in 2013.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Definitions, Assumptions & Abbreviations
2. Market Taxonomy
3. Setting Up the Distribution Channel and Value Chain Analysis
4. Market Entry, Winning Strategies and Strategies to capture the clients
5. Process to Procure Patient (Veterinary) Monitoring System
6. North America Patient (Veterinary) Monitoring Devices Market - Executive Summary
7. Patient (Veterinary) Monitoring Devices Product Overview
8. Recent Changes and Development in Patient (Veterinary) Monitoring Devices Market by Geography
9. Regional Average Pricing Analysis, 2017
10. Patient Density Analysis
11. Supply Chain Analysis
12. Porter’s Five Force Model Analysis
13. Patient (Veterinary) Monitoring Devices Market - Risk Analysis
14. Market Dynamics & Its Impact Analysis
15. North America Patient (Veterinary) Monitoring Devices Market Value Forecast (USD Million) & Y-o-Y Growth (%), 2013-2025
16. Competitive LandscapeSmith’s Medical Bionet America Mindray Welch Allyn Midmark Abaxis Digicare Biomedical DRE Veterinary Equipment Grady Medical HiggsB Medical
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c4k7lc/global_veterinary?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181204005884/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Animal Healthcare/Veterinary
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES VETERINARY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/04/2018 12:40 PM/DISC: 12/04/2018 12:40 PM