Global Online Movie Ticketing Services Markets 2015-2022 - Strategic Business Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 17, 2018--The “Online Movie Ticketing Services - Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2015 through 2022. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Online Movie Ticketing Services in US$ Million.
The report profiles 38 companies including many key and niche players such as:Atom Tickets LLC (USA) BookMyShow.com (India) Carnival Cinemas (India) Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (USA) Cineplex, Inc. (Canada) Fandango, Inc. (USA) MovieTickets.com, LLC (USA) INOX Leisure Limited (India) KyaZoonga (India) Maoyan-Weiying (China) Moviefone, Inc. (USA) Mtime.com, Inc. (China) PVR Cinemas (India) Tao Piao Piao (China) VOX Cinemas (UAE)
Key Topics Covered
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEWOnline Movie Ticketing Market: Convenience of Online Booking Platform Drives Growth The State of Cinema Industry: A Key Indicator of Growth in Online Movie Ticketing Business Revenues Continue to Scale Up in Asia-Pacific & Other Developing Regions Market Sustains Momentum in Developed Regions Positive Macro-Economic Factors to Underpin Market Expansion
3. MARKET DRIVERS, TRENDS & CHALLENGESExpanding Internet Access Broadens Online Movie Ticketing Market Increasing Significance of Mobile Platform Fuels Growth in Online Movie Ticketing Market Increasing Penetration of Smartphone Devices Drives Users to Book Tickets Online 4G Further Boosts Role of Smartphones in Online Tickets Sales Transition from Single Screen to Multiplexes Bolsters Online Ticket Bookings Enhanced Movie-Going Experience Drives Movie Admissions Positive Influence of Digital Cinema on Movie-Going Aids Online Ticketing Market Mainstream Role of E-Commerce in B2C Transactions Instigates Stellar Growth Flurry of Social Networking Sites Foster Movie Ticket Sales Piracy Takes the Wind Out of the Market’s Sails Rising Ticket Prices & Surcharges Impact Cinema Admissions Alternative Film Delivery Methods Jeopardizes Profitability Online Frauds, Ticket Booking Problems Cap Business Opportunities
4. ONLINE MOVIE TICKETING SERVICE - AN OUTLINE
5. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 38 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 39)The United States (12) Canada (2) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (23) Middle East (1) Latin America (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r2vb83/global_online?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180917005275/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Film and Motion Picture
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENTERTAINMENT FILM & MOTION PICTURES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/17/2018 06:10 AM/DISC: 09/17/2018 06:10 AM