Iraq Air Conditioner Market 2018-2024 by Product Type, Applications, Regions and Competitive Landscape - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 9, 2018--The “Iraq Air Conditioner Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast By Product Type (Room AC, Ducted AC, Ductless AC, Centralized AC), By Applications, By Regions and Competitive Landscape” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Iraq air conditioner market is likely to exhibit 5.7% of growth by 2024. With more than 39 million population, Iraq remains an attractive consumer market with potential of over $40 billion. Iraq’s National Investment Commission announced major and medium-sized strategic projects to seek foreign investments in all the sectors. In addition to recovery of oil prices, hotel development across the cities such as Erbil, Najaf, Karbala, Basra and Baghdad as well as substantial investment in oil & gas sector would further proliferate the growth of air conditioner market in Iraq.
Wall mounted split air conditioner segment acquired majority of the volume share in the country backed by complications in installation of window air conditioners in high floored apartments, along with closed spaces and higher demand for inverter models, as a result of low electricity consumption. VRF systems recorded increased adoption among large number of residential along with commercial & hospitality projects across the regions.
The residential application witnessed highest number of installations followed by commercial and retail sectors. Additionally, hospitality is the largest growing application owing to development of large number of hotels across Erbil, Najaf and Karbala. The residential, hospitality, transportation and oil & gas are the key emerging applications which are likely to exhibit healthy growth opportunities in near future.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Global Air Conditioner Market Outlook
4. Iraq PEST Analysis
5. Iraq Air Conditioner Market Outlook
6. Iraq Air Conditioner Market Dynamics
7. Iraq Air Conditioner Market Trends & Opportunities
8. Room Air Conditioner Market Outlook, By Types
9. Ducted Air Conditioner Market Outlook, By Types
10. Ductless Air Conditioner Market Outlook, By Sub-Types
11. Centralized Air Conditioner Market Revenues (2014-2024F)
12. Iraq Air Conditioner Market Opportunity Assessment, By Types (Target/Focus Area)
13. Iraq Air Conditioner Market Outlook, By End Use Application
14. Iraq Air Conditioner Market Opportunity Assessment, By End Use Applications (Target/Focus Area)
15. Iraq Air Conditioner Market - Price Point Analysis
16. Iraq Air Conditioner Market Outlook, By Regions (2014-2024F)
17. Iraq Air Conditioner Market Opportunity Assessment, By Regions (Target/Focus Area)
18. Iraq Air Conditioner Market - Competitive Landscape
19. Company ProfilesSamsung Electronics East Africa Ltd. LG Electronics, Inc. GREE Electric Appliances Inc. AHI Carrier FZC Daikin Middle East & Africa FZE Johnson Controls Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zdv9tx/iraq_air?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180709005716/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Household Appliances,HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning)
KEYWORD: MIDDLE EAST IRAQ
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HOME GOODS MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 07/09/2018 01:16 PM/DISC: 07/09/2018 01:15 PM