India’s Non-Electric Kitchen Appliances Market, 2014-2024 - Anticipated to Reach $972 Million by 2024, Growing at a CAGR of Over 8% from 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 25, 2019--The “India Non-Electric Kitchen Appliances Market By Distribution Channel (Store Based Retail and Non-store Based Retail), By Product Type (Gas Stoves, Pressure Cookers, Non Electric Juicers & Others), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2014-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Indian non-electric kitchen appliances market is projected to grow from $ 597 million in 2018 to $ 972 million by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of over 8% during 2019-2024, owing to increasing demand for convenient kitchen appliances, especially from middle-income population and rural regions.
Growing product innovations, rising disposable income and increasing preferences for durable, quality products coupled with growing population of students and young working people who are living independently are expected to aid the country’s non-electric kitchen appliances market.
Moreover, low power supply and high prices have limited the sale of electric kitchen appliances in rural and semi-urban regions, consequently, the demand for non-electric juicers, non-electric food processors and other such appliances is anticipated to grow in India during the forecast period.
- Historical Years: 2014 - 2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020 - 2024
Objective of the Study
- To analyze and forecast the Indian non electric kitchen appliances market size.
- To define, classify and forecast the Indian non electric kitchen appliances market based on product type, distribution channel and regions.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size based on region by segmenting the Indian non electric kitchen appliances market into four regions, namely, North India, East India, West India and South India.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the Indian non electric kitchen appliances market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, supply contracts, and mergers & acquisitions in the Indian non electric kitchen appliances market.
- To evaluate competitors and trends in the Indian non electric kitchen appliances market.
- To strategically profile leading players operating in the Indian non electric kitchen appliances market.
Some of the major players operating in the Indian non electric kitchen appliances market are TTK Prestige Limited, Hawkins Cookers Limited, Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances Limited, Stovekraft Limited, Sunflame Enterprises Private Limited, United Ekta Engineering Udyog (P) Ltd., Bajaj Electricals Limited, Jaipan Industries Limited, Preethi Kitchen Appliances Pvt Ltd, Singer India Limited, etc.
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Brand Awareness
4.2. Sources of Information
4.3. Reason for Purchase
5. India Non Electric Kitchen Appliances Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Distribution Channel (Store Based Retail and Non-store Based Retail)
5.2.2. By Product Type (Gas Stoves, Pressure Cookers, Non Electric Juicers, Non Electric Toasters, Non Electric Food Processors and Others)
5.2.3. By Region
5.2.4. By Company
6. India Gas Stoves Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Distribution Channel
6.3. Product Benchmarking
7. India Pressure Cookers Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Distribution Channel
7.3. Product Benchmarking
8. India Non Electric Juicers Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Distribution Channel
8.3. Product Benchmarking
9. India Non Electric Toasters Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Distribution Channel
9.3. Product Benchmarking
10. India Non Electric Food Processors Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value & Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast|
10.2.1. By Distribution Channel
10.3. Product Benchmarking
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Competition Outlook
15.2. Company Profiles
15.2.1. TTK Prestige Limited
15.2.2. Hawkins Cookers Limited
15.2.3. Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances Ltd.
15.2.4. Stovekraft Limited
15.2.5. Sunflame Enterprises Private Limited
15.2.6. United Ekta Engineering Udyog (P) Ltd.
15.2.7. Bajaj Electricals Limited
15.2.8. Jaipan Industries Limited
15.2.9. Preethi Kitchen Appliances Pvt. Ltd.
15.2.10. Singer India Limited
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jxgrc6/indias?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190325005312/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Household Appliances
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/25/2019 06:40 AM/DISC: 03/25/2019 06:40 AM