Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries Market 2018: Focus on Stationary/Industrial, Automotive and Consumer Electronics - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 11, 2018--The “Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries for Stationary/Industrial, Automotive and Consumer Electronics - Types, Materials, Applications, New Developments, Industry Structure and Global Markets” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Lithium-ion (Li-ion) has become the dominant rechargeable battery chemistry for consumer electronics devices and is poised to become commonplace for industrial, transportation and power-storage applications.
This chemistry is different from previously popular rechargeable battery chemistries (e.g., nickel metal hydride, nickel cadmium and lead acid) in a number of ways. From a technological standpoint, because of high energy density, the demand for Li-ion rechargeable batteries has been driven by the rapid growth of electronic portable equipment, such as cellular phones, laptops and digital cameras.
In addition, market demand has been boosted by the expectation that rechargeable batteries will play a large role in alternative energy technology, as well as in electric bikes (e-bikes), electric vehicles (EVs), hybrid vehicles, and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs), and stationary energy storage applications such as medical, telecommunication, solar power storage, unmanned vehicles, remote stations, telecom sector, data center and remote location batteries.
This study focuses on rechargeable Li-ion batteries, providing market data about the size and growth of the battery application segments and new developments, and it includes a detailed patent analysis, company profiles and industry trends. The goal of this report is to provide a detailed and comprehensive multi-client study of the market in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Korea and the rest of the world (ROW) for these batteries and potential business opportunities.
The objectives include thorough coverage of the underlying economic issues driving the use of the rechargeable Li-ion battery, as well as assessments of new advanced batteries that are being developed. Another important objective is to provide realistic market data and forecasts.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Industry and Market Overview
4. Technology Overview
5. Future Trends in Lithium-Ion Batteries
6. New Fundings and Acquisitions
7. Recent Patents
8. Industry Structure and Market for Stationary Power and Industrial Applications
9. Industry Structure and Market for Automotive Applications
10. Industry Structure and Market for Consumer Electronics
11. Company ProfilesA123 Systems, Llc AES Corporation AVL List Gmbh Aeg Power Solutions B.V. Aes Energy Storage, Llc Altairnano Amperex Technology Limited Apple Inc. Automotive Energy Supply Corporation (AESC) Bosch Engineering Gmbh Bosch Power Tools Group CIE Solutions Llc Coda Automotive Meircell Ltd. S B Limotive Co. Ltd. Samsung Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. Tesla Motors Think Global As Toshiba Corporation Toyota Motor Corporation Valence Technology, Inc. Vestas Wind Systems A/S Wanxiang Younicos GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6lh83n/rechargeable?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180711005379/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Telematics and Vehicle Electronics,Automotive Batteries
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS AUTOMOTIVE AFTERMARKET
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 07/11/2018 06:47 AM/DISC: 07/11/2018 06:47 AM