Lackawanna County Court Notes 9/18/2018
• Brandon David Jackson and Kristen Alexandra Bazink, both of Claymont, Del.
• Ryan Sebastian Mills and Glenymer Delos Santos Quinta, both of Lake Ariel.
• Alice Maria McConnell and Joseph Phillips, both of Gouldsboro.
• Peter Jostan George and Lisa Carlisle Mansour, both of Scranton.
• Brian Kenneth Mennig and Laura Ann Jakes, both of North Abington Twp.
• Amy M. Orzel, Scranton, to Sabahudin Ljesnjanin and Mevlija Canovic, Scranton; a property at 827 Columbia St., Scranton, for $67,500.
• Damon M. Kimble, Moosic, to Dawn M. Borent, Scranton; a property at 807 Church St., Moosic, for $175,000.
• MSA Inc., Dunmore, to Robert Masters, Scranton; a property at 992 Route 307, Spring Brook Twp., for $194,300.
• Douglas F. and Colleen Patella, Clarks Green, to Nicholas George Kovalik and Sara Elizabeth Dukauskas, Moosic, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 119 Clark St., Clarks Green, for $95,000.
• Wendy Lee Davenport, Kissimmee, Fla., to James A. and Nancy K. Oliver, Harleysville; two parcels at Lake Kewanee, Benton Twp., for $159,900.
• James F. Boyle, Clarks Summit, to Patricia Lochary, Scranton; two parcels in Scranton for $97,500.
• William J. Jr. and Kristen S. Strong, Pennsylvania, to Jennifer Farry, Pennsylvania; a property at 815 Salisbury Road, South Abington Twp. for $187,500.
• Kenneth and Linda Powell, Scott Twp., to Michael and Mary Elizabeth Sokoloski, Jessup; a property at 368 Foxtail Circle, Archbald, for $213,040.
• Dolores Warrick, Scranton, to Dana M. Bloom and Sean K. Canavan, Scranton, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 323 Norton Ave., Scranton, for $120,000.
• Maryann Veno, as executrix and successor trustee of the estate of Kenneth C. Santarelli, and Maryann Veno, as acting sole member of Ken Santarelli Realty LLC, Peckville, to Gerald and Barbara Kasper, Olyphant; a property at 908 Carmalt St., Dickson City, for $68,000.
• Kandi Iannelli, Spring Brook Twp., to Santo Sperrazza, Spring Brook Twp.; a property at 1028 Route 307, Spring Brook Twp., for $170,000.
• Scott E. and Wendy L. Mitchell, Roaring Brook Twp., to Douglas E. and Kristy M. Hill, Roaring Brook Twp.; a property in Roaring Brook Twp. for $201,400.
• Anna Gerrity, Clarks Summit, to Wayne R. and Susan T. Griffiths, Clarks Summit; a property on Crestwood Avenue, Clarks Summit, for $125,000.
• John M. Jr. and Susan E. Collins, Lackawanna County, to Michael D. and Danielle M. Bulzoni, Scranton; a property at 133 Moosic Road, Old Forge, for $170,000.
• Mary Anne K. Quick, Scranton, v. Wayne D. Quick Jr., Hughestown; married April 27, 1985, in Luzerne County; Paul A. Kelly Jr., attorney.
• Matthew Capwell, Clarks Summit, v. Catherine D. Capwell, Clarks Summit; married July 9, 1994, in Springfield, Vt.; Arthur J. Rinaldi, attorney.
STATE TAX LIENS
• Strong Computer Solutions, 301 Betty St., Eynon; $1,055.38.
• Frank Santomauro, 203 Possum Way, Clarks Green; $4,435.85.
• Annemarie A. and Paul T. Coleman Sr., P.O. Box 314, Chinchilla; $898.99.
• David J. and Patricia Wilmot, 55 Elm St., Old Forge; $1,720.20.
• Ann Abdalla Sheroda, 1439 Main St., Apt. 1, Peckville; $2,811.92.
• Oscar S. Grases and Amelia Shuey, 530 Moltke Ave., Scranton; $857.24.
• Carmella Hutchins, 137 Eagle Pass, Cresco, v. Monsignor McHugh School, 212 Route 390, Cresco, and Diocese of Scranton, 400 Wyoming Ave., Scranton, seeking in excess of $50,000, plus damages for delay as provided by law on two counts, for injuries suffered June 18, 2017, in a fall on the defendants’ premises; Gregory L. Schell, attorney.
• Kathleen Comstock, 887 Providence Road, Scranton, v. Aidan Kerber, 521 Arthur Ave., Scranton, and Timothy Alan Reiter, 751 Stambaugh Ave., Sharon, seeking in excess of the Lackawanna County arbitration limits, plus interest and costs on two counts, for injuries suffered Sept. 19, 2016, in an automobile accident at Seventh Avenue and Mike Munchak Way, Scranton; Sean P. McDonough, attorney.
• Eleanor F. Mayer, 188 Ellen Road, Jessup, letters of administration to Joanne Mayer-Perri, same address.
• Paul J. Salony, 222 Rinaldi Drive, Taylor, letters testamentary to Jeffrey J. Salony, 108 El Drive, Taylor, and Paul J. Salony, 1139 Audubon Drive, Clarks Summit.
• Velma M. Dixon, 1408 Ash St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Christopher Bertha, 514 New York St., Scranton.
• John Pegula, 237 Susquehanna Ave., Old Forge, letters testamentary to William Tonti, 8 Falls Road, Jefferson Twp.
The following were admitted to the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition program for driving under the influence:
• Austin Michael Wells, 22, 151 Cherry St., Duryea, stopped Dec. 22 by Waverly Twp. police.
• David A. Petriello, 53, 1115 W. Locust St., Scranton, stopped Aug. 4, 2017, by Archbald police.
• Jonathan Michael Palochko, 23, 519 Wheeler Ave., Scranton, stopped April 15 by Old Forge police.
• Justin William Burns, 32, 218 Sturges St., Jessup, stopped Dec. 29 by Blakely police.
• Janet E. Brady, 42, 159 S. Church St., Carbondale, stopped Feb. 24, 2017, by Carbondale police.
• Michael Brandon Nolan, 27, 155 Dunmore St., Throop, stopped Nov. 26 by Jessup police.
• Dalton T. Thomas, 22, 206 5th St., Wyoming, stopped Jan. 28 by Dickson City police.
• Harold John Price, 39, 206 Woodlawn Ave., Clarks Summit, stopped March 10 by Moosic police.
The following defendants were admitted to the ARD program for other crimes:
• Paul Granger, 51, 133 Foxhill Road, Wernersville, arrested May 3 by Scranton police for theft by unlawful taking-movable property.
• Emily Rochelle Gaddy, 25, 130 Westgate Drive, Apt. F13, Carbondale, arrested Nov. 20 by Carbondale police for possession of marijuana and use/possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Emily Rochelle Gaddy, 25, 130 Westgate Drive, Apt. F13, Carbondale, arrested July 10, 2017, by Carbondale police for possession of marijuana and use/possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Lynn Salsman, 56, 6 Winter St., Pittston Twp., arrested Aug. 11, 2016, by Scranton police for theft by unlawful taking-movable property and theft by failure to make required disposition of funds received.
• Owen Evans, 18, 120 Norfolk Way, Scranton, arrested May 2 by Scranton police for simple assault and harassment-subjecting another to physical contact.
• Michael Brandon Nolan, 27, 155 Dunmore St., Throop, arrested Jan. 7 by Olyphant police for a DUI, use/possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
• Brandon Stoll, 19, 2215 Jefferson Ave., Dunmore, arrested Feb. 24 by Scranton police for intent to possess a controlled substance by a person not registered and use/possession of drug paraphernalia.