Liquid Biopsy Market, 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 22, 2019--The “Liquid Biopsy Market (by Circulating Biomarker, Product, Application, End User, Clinical Application, Cancer Types, Sample Type, Regional & Country Wise Analysis), Initiatives, Funding and 20 Company Profile - Global Forecast to 2026” company profile has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global liquid biopsy market is expected to reach nearly US$ 6.5 Billion by 2026
The abilities of liquid biopsy like easy and minimal invasiveness, early cancer diagnosis & detection, characterization of new lesions, drug & therapeutic target identifications for cancer treatment are some advantages of liquid biopsies, which improve the safety and efficiency of cancer therapy for patients.
The advantages of liquid biopsy over solid tumor biopsy, rising prevalence of cancer, increasing preference for non-invasive procedures, growing public and private funding to support research activities in the field of liquid biopsy and favorable government initiatives, are some of the factors expected to propel the growth of liquid biopsy market in the coming years.
Some of the key factors inhibiting the growth of liquid biopsy market includes clinical utility challenges, lack of sensitivity and specificity of liquid biopsy tests and unclear reimbursement & regulation scenario.
Driving FactorsRising Applications of Liquid Biopsy Expected to Boost Liquid Biopsy Market Personalized Medicine to Spur Use of Liquid Biopsy Tests in Clinical Practice Rising Aging Population and Cancer Incidences to Drive Liquid Biopsy Market New Liquid Biopsy Product Launches to Fuel Market Revenues Increasing Focus of Manufacturers on Research & Development Through Collaborations To bolster Growth of Liquid Biopsy Market
ChallengesLimitations in Third-Party Payer Coverage to Restrict Liquid Biopsy Market Liquid Biopsy Clinical Utility Challenges
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast (2015 - 2026)
3. Global Liquid Biopsy Market Share & Forecast (2015 - 2026)
4. Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast - by Circulating Biomarker (2015 - 2026)
5. Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast - by Product (2015 - 2026)
6. Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast - by Application (2015 - 2026)
7. Global Liquid Biopsy Oncology Market & Forecast - by Clinical Application (2015 - 2026)
8. Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast - by End User (2015 - 2026)
9. Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast - by Sample Type (2015 - 2026)
10. Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast - Regional Analysis (2015 - 2026)
11. Liquid Biopsy Market Share & Forecast - Geographical Analysis (2015 - 2026)
12. Liquid Biopsy Initiatives
13. Liquid Biopsy Companies Financing Details
14. Company ProfilesANGLE plc Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc Biocept Inc. Clearbridge BioMedics Pte Ltd Cynvenio Biosystems Inc. Exosome Diagnostics Inc Foundation Medicine Inc Genomic Health GRAIL Guardant Health Inc. MDxHealth Menarini-Silicon Biosystems Myriad Genetics Inc Pathway Genomics Personal Genome Diagnostics QIAGEN NV RainDance Technologies (Acquired by Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.) Roche Diagnostics (A Subsidiary of F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG) Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc Trovagene Inc
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nws987/liquid_biopsy?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190122005589/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Company Reports
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH GENETICS ONCOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/22/2019 09:46 AM/DISC: 01/22/2019 09:46 AM