Colombia Cannabis/CBD Regulatory Report 2019 - Growing Cannabis Permitted Under Licence - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 1, 2019--The “Growing Cannabis Permitted Under Licence: Colombia Regulatory Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
With this report you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What is Colombia’s legal framework?
- What are the import and export requirements?
- Is the extraction and manufacture of CBD from hemp permitted?
- Are extracts and CBD final products allowed?
- Are CBD e-liquids legal?
- What laws apply to different types of CBD products?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Hemp plant
3. Import and export requirements
4. Rules for hemp/CBD/extracts as a raw substance
5. Rules for finished products, CBD and extracts
6. Relevant laws
7. Relevant bodies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ymqvre
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190501005450/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/01/2019 05:30 AM/DISC: 05/01/2019 05:30 AM