Prenatal Diagnostics - Worldwide Market Analysis, Trends and Forecasts Through 2015-2022 with 43 Key & Niche Market Player Profiles - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 9, 2019--The “Prenatal Diagnostics - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2015 through 2022. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Prenatal Diagnostics in US$ Million.
The report profiles 43 companies including many key and niche players such as:ANGLE PLC Berry Genomics Co. Ltd. BGI Genomics F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. Hologic Inc. Illumina Inc. Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings Sequenom Inc. Lifecodexx AG Natera Inc. Quest Diagnostics Inc. Ravgen Inc.
Key Topics Covered
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEWPrenatal Testing: An Introductory Prelude The Rationale for Prenatal Genetic Testing Steady Growth Projected Over the Coming Years for Prenatal Testing Developed Regions: Primary Revenue Contributors Fast Paced Growth Forecasts in Developing Regions Northbound Trajectory in Healthcare Spending Creates Conducive Environment Prevailing Economic Scenario Favors Increased Healthcare Spending Progressive Momentum in Med Tech Sector Generates Parallel Opportunities
3. MARKET TRENDS, GROWTH DRIVERS & ISSUESNon-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) Transforms Prenatal Testing Landscape Major Factors Influencing Penetration of NIPT NIPT Eliminates Risks & Uncertainty of Conventional Procedures Diversity in NIPT Usage on the Cards Benefits Outweigh Snags in NIPT Tests Whole Genome Sequencing Technology in NIPT Conventional Invasive Techniques Loose Sheen Chromosomal Abnormalities Lead the Prenatal Testing Space List of Genetic Disorders by Event, Genetic Manifestation and Prevalence Significant Opportunities in Down’s Syndrome Testing List of Select Screening Tests Available for T21 Screening and Confirmation NGS & MPS - Enabling Shorter Time to Test Results Microarray-Based Prenatal Testing Gathers Steam Sequencing in Prenatal Testing - A Potential High Growth Market New Sub-Targets on the Anvil for Ultrasound-Based Screening Role of Prenatal Testing in Managing Preterm Births High Sensitivity Serum Tests May Not Have Many Takers Ballooning Global Female Population Offers Increased Growth Opportunities
4. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
5. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPELeading Players in the World Prenatal Diagnostics Market Competition Intensifies in the NIPT Vertical Select Companies Marketing/Developing NIPT Tests Sequenom - A Major Player in the Non-Invasive Test Space Overview of Sequenom NIPT Tests MaterniT21 SensiGene Fetal RhD Sequenom’s Prenatal Diagnostics Portfolio in a Nutshell Patent Wars in the NIPT Space The Changing Regulatory Paradigm of LDT Verifi Becomes the First Commercial Test in the Landscape of LDTs Select M&A Deals in the Prenatal Testing Market (2013-2018)
6. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 43 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 44)The United States (19) Europe (17) France (1)Germany (2)The United Kingdom (4)Spain (1)Rest of Europe (9) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (6) Middle-East (2)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/32v35w/prenatal?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190109005676/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Diagnostics,Women’s Health
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/09/2019 12:03 PM/DISC: 01/09/2019 12:03 PM