PredictSpring Launches Modern Mobile POS and Complete In-Store Digital Solution
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 18, 2018--PredictSpring, a mobile commerce leader, has launched a complete in-store technology solution for retailers and brands. The all-in-one app includes powerful, mobile-based features such as Clienteling, Endless Aisle, store pickup (BOPIS) and mobile point of sale (mPOS) that allow sales associates to engage with customers by offering highly personalized interactions and fast and efficient transactions. Customers also benefit from this new platform, which seamlessly bridges the online and in-store customer journeys and offers an elevated customer experience.
“Sales associates have historically juggled multiple devices and apps to manage the customer experience, which takes valuable time away from engaging with shoppers,” said Nitin Mangtani, Founder and CEO of PredictSpring. “We have built an in-store digital platform that combines the best aspects of the Nordstrom and Apple Store shopping experiences within a single, unified app that frees store associates to spend more time directly interacting with customers. Our solution pairs the clienteling and customer service features that Nordstrom is so well known for with the frictionless checkout and mobile POS offered by the Apple Store.”
“SMCP partnered with PredictSpring to create a modern store associate experience encompassing a rich product discovery and mobile checkout experience for Endless Aisle application. We successfully rolled out the store associate solution to all Maje stores in France. We are now expanding on that partnership and will begin rolling out the store associate app to other brands in the SMCP portfolio. Providing a luxury, seamless, and digitized experience for our associates and clientele is a foremost priority, and the key to building lasting, and impressionable customer experiences,” said Flavien d’Audiffret, SMCP Digital and CRM Director.
PredictSpring’s new in-store technology platform offers the following modules:
· Clienteling: By arming sales associates with a 360-degree view of the customer, retailers can create a more personal shopping experience. PredictSpring’s clienteling feature gives store associates access to customers’ complete profiles, including their loyalty status, wish lists and past purchase history, as well as providing visibility into their online shopping carts. This feature also enables associates to communicate with customers via email, SMS and chat; to save personal notes on shoppers’ histories and preferences; and to book appointments for shoppers.
· Endless Aisle: Providing access to the full breadth of online and store inventory, Endless Aisle allows users to search for items by product name, product number or barcode. Customers can order products in-store to be shipped directly to their home addresses, thus avoiding checkout lines.
· mPOS: Integrating mobile POS capability into sales associate apps speeds the path to purchase and offers shoppers a user-friendly and seamless checkout process that eliminates the frustration associated with long checkout lines. PredictSpring’s modern mPOS module offers integration with traditional POS systems and supports cash drawer and wireless printing.
· Buy Online, Pick Up In Store (BOPIS): The BOPIS (click and collect) module enables store associates to reserve an item on behalf of a customer within seconds. By encouraging free in-store pickup and returns, retailers can drive foot traffic to stores, providing additional sales opportunities for associates.
· Fitting Room: Tablet-enabled technology offers functionality that makes the traditionally arduous fitting-room experience more pleasant and efficient for customers, leading to higher conversion rates. The in-room screen displays detailed product information for each item and enables shoppers to communicate directly with sales associates and request additional sizes, colors or styles from inside the fitting room. The in-room screen also increases cross-selling opportunities by providing intelligent product recommendations based on items already selected.
PredictSpring powers global brands with mPOS, Clienteling, Endless Aisle, and other modules for in-store retail in a single, unified app. The company has expanded its partner ecosystem to allow integration with multiple payment gateways, credit card readers and in-store hardware vendors.
PredictSpring is the mobile commerce platform to connect consumer and store associate app experiences. Designed exclusively for brands and retailers, its innovative technology powers native consumer mobile apps, and store associate apps including Clienteling, Endless Aisle, and mPOS.
PredictSpring Content Management System (CMS), the first no-coding digital platform enables merchandisers and digital marketers to make on-the-fly changes. Founded by the visionary behind Google Shopping, PredictSpring powers mobile commerce for the world’s leading brands and retailers, including Calvin Klein, Cole Haan, SMCP, Vineyard Vines, Skechers, Charlotte Russe, and M.Gemi. To learn more, visit predictspring.com.
Eighty-seven percent of retailers plan to integrate a mobile POS by 2021 - are you ready? Download our guide today. #modernPOS
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180918005197/en/
CONTACT: Berns Communications Group
Danielle Poggi, 212-994-4660
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA CALIFORNIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: WOMEN DEPARTMENT STORES LUXURY ONLINE RETAIL HOME GOODS TEENS RETAIL COSMETICS FASHION SPECIALTY OTHER RETAIL CONSUMER
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/18/2018 02:27 PM/DISC: 09/18/2018 02:27 PM