China Pharmaceutical Sector Report: Q4 2017 Edition - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 8, 2018--The “China Pharmaceutical Sector Report 2017 4th Quarter” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the pharmaceutical sector for China. The author presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:Understand the key elements at play in the pharmaceutical sector in China Assess market for growth in the sector View key data on production and sales for the sector in China Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are View M&A activity and major deals Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (western medicine, traditional Chinese medicine).
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive SummarySector in Numbers Sector Overview Sector Snapshot Driving Forces Restraining Forces
2. Sector in FocusQuarterly Update Quarterly Summary Sector Outlook Sector Highlights Main Sector Indicators Top M&A Deals M&A Activity
3. Competitive LandscapeHighlights Top Pharmaceutical Enterprises Top Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Top Pharmaceutical Exporters To Listed Companies
4. Companies in FocusShanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding Co Ltd Nanjing Pharmaceutical Co Ltd Huadong Medicine Co Ltd China Meheco Co Ltd Kangmei Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
5. Regulatory EnvironmentGovernment Policy Healthcare Reform 2015 Sector Reform 2015-2016 Anti-Corruption Policies
6. Western MedicineHighlights Main Indicators by Segment
7. Traditional Chinese MedicineHighlights Main Indicators by Segment
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zftjnp/china?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180808005273/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC CHINA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/08/2018 05:08 AM/DISC: 08/08/2018 05:08 AM