Asia-Pacific Electronic Medical Record and Electronic Health Record Market Forecast to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 4, 2018--The “Future of Electronic Medical Record and Electronic Health Record in Asia-Pacific, Forecast to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report identified key trends shaping the future EMR /EHR market in this region as well as in individual countries and highlight growth opportunities for EMR/EHR vendors. The private sector in APAC will continue to present greater potential as it has the budget to invest in innovative EMRs.
Private hospitals will invest in providing high-quality care enabled by technology to attract patients. Japan and China present the greatest opportunity, followed by Australia. These countries are innovating in this space and have a high number of hospital base. South Korea contributes the highest percentage of regional revenue concentrated with local players and it has stringent regulation on data sharing outside of the hospital.
In the next 5 year, EMR vendors in APAC will compete by offering different EMR software packages for developed and developing nations: highly scalable and affordable EMR packages for developing nations and sophisticated EMR packages for developed nations.
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE DASHBOARDMarket Overview and Key Findings Radar Emerging Growth Opportunities and Competitive Strategies Critical Success Factors Scope and Segmentation Key Questions This Study Will Answer
2. ANALYSIS OF THE GROWTH ENVIRONMENTMarket Definitions Market Segmentation EMR Penetration and Adoption Rates Across APAC Industry Transformations Driving EMR and EHR Adoption Challenges and Unmet Needs Amongst End Users
3. VISIONING SCENARIOSFuture of EMR and EHR in APAC Evolution of Data Sources and Applications Evolution of Data Ownership New Technologies Being Introduced by Vendors Service Bundle Evolution Emerging Industry Partnerships and Business Models
4. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPERadar Evolution of EMR Vendors in APAC Emerging Competitive Advantages
5. GROWTH OPPORTUNITIESEmerging Growth Opportunities and Competitive Strategies Critical Success Factors Legal Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/58st7j/asiapacific?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180904005666/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/04/2018 12:11 PM/DISC: 09/04/2018 12:11 PM