Global EV Charger Service Market 2018-2022 - Market to Grow at a CAGR of 26.74% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 4, 2018--The “Global EV Charger Service Market 2018-2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global EV charger service market to grow at a CAGR of 26.74% during the period 2018-2022.
Global EV Charger Service Market 2018-2022, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
According to the report, one driver in the market is range anxiety among the end-users. The popularity of EVs has been increasing year-over-year since 2014. The best-selling EVs such as Nissan LEAF and Tesla Model 3 had witnessed significant sales in 2017. However, consumers still have a psychological fear of range anxiety, as drivers fear getting stranded due to insufficient charge in the battery.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2022 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY CHARGING STATION TYPE
- Segmentation by charging station type
- Comparison by charging station type
- AC charging station - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- DC charging station - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Wireless charging station - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by charging station type
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Increased installation of DC fast charging station
- Increasing range for EVs
- Powering of EV charging stations through solar energy
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
PART 15: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wrrlt3/global_ev_charger?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180404005975/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ALTERNATIVE VEHICLES/FUELS AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 04/04/2018 12:39 PM/DISC: 04/04/2018 12:39 PM