GCC Overhead Cable Management Solutions Market Analysis & Outlook 2018-2024: Set to Record a CAGR of 8.9% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 9, 2019--The “GCC Overhead Cable Management Solutions Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast by Types, by Finishing Types, by Thickness, by Applications, by Countries, and Competitive Landscape” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this research, GCC Overhead Cable Management Solutions Market revenues are projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% during 2018-2024.
Government initiatives such as Qatar National Vision 2030, Saudi Vision 2030 and Dubai Vision 2021 are predicted to aid the growth of the non-oil economy of many countries in the Middle Eastern region during the forecast period.
By type, the ladder cable tray segment is expected to be the highest revenue generating segment in the overall market due to desirable features such as effective heat dissipation, maximum free air flow and the convenience of rungs for tying cables down.
Cable trays and trunking solutions are employed prominently in the commercial segment, which is the leading market revenue shareholder in the overall GCC overhead cable management solutions market.
The commercial and transportation sectors of several Middle Eastern countries are expected to grow significantly during the forecast period as the social infrastructure segment in these countries is predicted to flourish over the coming years.
By Types:Cable Trays: LadderPerforatedSolid BottomWiremeshSingle Rail Channel Cable Trunking Accessories
By Finishing Types:Hot Dip Galvanized Pre-Galvanized Electro-Galvanized Stainless Steel Epoxy Coating GRP/FRP Others (Powder, Painted, etc.)
By Thickness:Below 1.5 mm 1.5 mm - 2.5 mm Above 2.5 mm
By Applications:Commercial Transportation Industrial Power Utilities Mining Oil & Gas Others (Residential, Telecom, etc.)
By Countries:Saudi Arabia UAE Qatar Kuwait Bahrain Oman
1. Executive Summary
3. GCC Overhead Cable Management Solutions Market Overview
4. GCC Overhead Cable Management Solutions Market Dynamics
5. GCC Overhead Cable Management Solutions Market Trends
6. Saudi Arabia Overhead Cable Management Solutions Market Overview
7. UAE Overhead Cable Management Solutions Market Overview
8. Qatar Overhead Cable Management Solutions Market Overview
9. Bahrain Overhead Cable Management Solutions Market Overview
10. Oman Overhead Cable Management Solutions Market Overview
11. Kuwait Overhead Cable Management Solutions Market Overview
12. GCC Overhead Cable Management Solutions Market Opportunity Assessment
13. GCC Overhead Cable Management Solutions Market Competitive Landscape
14. Company ProfilesCooper Industries Middle East LLC Fas Al Jazeera United Factory Co. IKK Group Legrand SA Niedax Group OBO Bettermann Panduit Corp. Power Solution Industries LLC Schneider Electric S.E. Thomas & Betts Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dv9wks/gcc_overhead?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190109005696/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Wire and Cables
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY OTHER ENERGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/09/2019 12:21 PM/DISC: 01/09/2019 12:21 PM