Smallpox - Pipeline Review, H1 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 16, 2019--The “Smallpox - Pipeline Review, H1 2019” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Smallpox - Pipeline Review, H1 2019 provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Smallpox (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. The Smallpox (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Smallpox and features dormant and discontinued projects.
The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies/Universities/Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 7 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Discovery stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Smallpox (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Smallpox (Infectious Disease).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Smallpox (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Smallpox (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Smallpox (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Smallpox (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Smallpox (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Smallpox (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Featured News & Press Releases
- Jan 18, 2019: Bavarian Nordic announces exercise of USD 44 million option by the U.S. Government under contract for freeze-dried MVA-BN Smallpox vaccine
- Dec 21, 2018: Bavarian Nordic announces FDA acceptance and Priority Review of Biologics License Application for MVA-BN Smallpox Vaccine
- Nov 01, 2018: SIGA announces Priority Review Voucher transaction totaling $80 million
- Oct 05, 2018: Chimerix presents results from multiple ascending dose study of IV Brincidofovir at IDWeek
- Oct 04, 2018: Landmark advance study shows adenovirus burden correlates with mortality in pediatric allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplant recipients
- Sep 19, 2018: Bavarian Nordic delivers Smallpox Vaccine to England in response to current Monkeypox Cases
- Sep 10, 2018: SIGA Technologies awarded BARDA contract for TPOXX
- Aug 21, 2018: Importance of Smallpox vaccination highlighted in biopreparedness exercise
- Aug 09, 2018: Bavarian Nordic Granted EUR 30 Million loan from The European Investment Bank
- Jul 13, 2018: FDA approves TPOXX as first drug to treat smallpox
- Jul 05, 2018: Pivotal Trial Data for SIGA Technologies’ Oral TPOXX Published in the New England Journal of Medicine
- Jun 07, 2018: Chimerix Receives Orphan Drug Designation from the FDA for Brincidofovir for the Treatment of Smallpox
- Jun 05, 2018: Chimerix to Address Congressional Subcommittee in Support of Reauthorization of the Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness Act (PAHPA)
- May 31, 2018: SIGA to Present at the Jefferies Global Healthcare Conference on June 8, 2018
- May 01, 2018: SIGA Technologies Announces Favorable Outcome of Advisory Committee In Support of TPOXX
- Bavarian Nordic A/S
- BioFactura Inc
- CEL-SCI Corp
- Chimerix Inc
- CJ HealthCare Corp
- EpiVax Inc
- Fox Chase Chemical Diversity Center Inc
- SIGA Technologies Inc
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pga0an
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190416005501/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Infectious Diseases Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH INFECTIOUS DISEASES PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/16/2019 07:14 AM/DISC: 04/16/2019 07:14 AM