UK Black Friday Report 2018: Consumer Attitudes and Behaviour Surrounding Promotions, Online and In-Stores - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 28, 2018--The “Black Friday UK 2018” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report looks at consumer attitudes and behaviour surrounding Black Friday’ promotions, online and in stores, both on the day itself and in the weeks and days surrounding it. Using data from 800 consumers, surveyed around the event in 2018, 2017 and 2016, it examines how Black Friday and Cyber Monday have become ever more prevalent in the UK and how they continue to distort sales and promotional activity and bring forward sales from the Christmas period.
It looks at what retail categories and retailers find the most traction with the event, the extent to which consumers engage with and appreciate the event and how it might develop going forward.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Report Summary
4. Proportion of consumers who bought Black Friday Sale items
5. Spend on Black Friday
6. When did consumers first notice Black Friday sale events had started this year?
7. Cyber Monday
8. How do consumers feel about Black Friday savings?
9. How do you feel about this year’s Black Friday deals?
10. Which retail categories offer the largest perceived savings?
11. Did consumers hold back spending in anticipation of the sales?
12. Did consumers make planned and/or impulse purchases?
13. Online v instore
14. Purchasing by retail category
15. Spending up to Christmas
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w3jb64/uk_black_friday?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181128005718/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: UNITED KINGDOM EUROPE
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL OTHER RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/28/2018 02:39 PM/DISC: 11/28/2018 02:39 PM