Public Private Partnership (PPP) Master Class (Kigali, Rwanda - May 14-17, 2019) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 3, 2019--The “Public Private Partnership (PPP) Master Class” conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Master Class is intended to provide a wide variety of practical knowledge and skills to those engaged in PPP projects including Capacity Building, Risk Appraisal, Basics of Financial Modelling, Prioritising the Projects, Promoting the Projects, Communication and Negotiation Skills.
Supported by appropriate case studies and group exercises in power, transport (roads, rail, airports, ports), urban regeneration, real estate, water and sewerage, and environment etc, it will benefit professionals supporting or promoting projects in the market, or those engaged in seeking finance from Multilaterals and Banks and those engaged in bidding or contracting from the private sector.
By attending this Master Class you will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
- Develop policies to support strategic PPP frameworks Structure financeable agreements for PPP infrastructure projects between public agencies and private investors
- Reduce costs and delays in procurement and project development by using model contracts and effective negotiation strategies
- Enhance knowledge of Legal Structures
- Improve negotiating with Multilateral agencies and World Bank
- Equip with new procurement techniques and privatisation rules
- Evaluate PPP project risks and matrices
- Draft Payment Mechanisms and Tariff Procedure
- Create and implement your own legal agreement and action plan
- Analyze and benefit from various forms of regulation of PPP agreements and transactions
- Understand VGF, support initiatives from Government, types of lending and credit agreements etc;
Who Should Attend:
The Master Class is intended to provide a wide variety of practical knowledge and skills to those who have engaged or may engage in PPP projects.
In the public sector, this course will benefit:
- PPP units, Privatisation Departments and relevant agencies
- Ministries of Finance, Transport, Power, Health, Public Works and etc
- Other ministries and agencies concerned with social or economic infrastructure as well as provincial and local government officials
In the private, legal and banking sectors, this course will benefit:
- Project managers, surveyors, accountants and engineers who wish to understand more on PPP projects
- Lawyers who wish to improve their understanding and practice of PPPs
- Bankers and financial professionals involved in infrastructure finance
- Construction companies and developers involved with PPPs.
Program Schedule (Day 1 to Day 4)
08:30 Registration & Tea
09:00 Morning Session Begins
10:40-11:00 Refreshments & Networking
13:45 Afternoon Session Begins
15:10-15:30 Refreshments & Networking
17:00 Finish of Day/Course
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vuzgfz
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190503005189/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Infrastructure Construction
KEYWORD: RWANDA AFRICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: EDUCATION OTHER EDUCATION TRAINING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/03/2019 06:54 AM/DISC: 05/03/2019 06:54 AM