Global Board Portal Market (2019-2022 Edition) - Balancing Security Issues, Regulatory Compliance and Lack of Skilled Workforce are Some of the Challenges the Market is Trying to Overcome - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 28, 2018--The “Global Board Portal Market: (2019-2022 Edition)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The acceptance and use of board portal have increased significantly over the years. The global portal market is projected to grow at a significant growth rate over the forecasted period i.e. 2018 to 2022.
The factors driving the global board portal market are increasing security concern in the organization, better collaboration between directors, lower cost of board portal solutions, growing trend of paperless board meetings, etc. Yet there are some challenges which this market faces, such as balancing security issue, regulatory compliance, lack of skilled workforce, etc.
A detailed competitive landscape of Passageways (OnBoard), Sherpany (Boardroom), DiliTrust (Leading Boards), Insight Venture Partners (Diligent) and NASDAQ (Director Desk) has also been provided in the report. These major market players have profiled in the report on the basis of aspects like business overview, financial overview and business strategies adopted by respective companies.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction 2.1 Overview of Board Portal 2.1.1 Features of Board Portal 2.1.2 Board Portals: Aspects of Board Portals 2.2 Board Portal Delivery Mode 2.2.1 Board Portals by Delivery Mode 2.3 Board Portal Delivery Models 2.3.1 Board Portals by Delivery Models 2.3.2 Comparison of Enterprise Software Model and SaaS 2.4 Board Portal Generation
3. Global Market Analysis 3.1 Global Board Portal Market Analysis 3.1.1 Global Board Portal Market by Value 3.1.2 Global Board Portal Market by Volume 3.1.3 Global Board Portal Volume by Business Type 3.1.4 Global SMEs/Emerging Businesses Board Portal Market by Volume 3.1.5 Global SMEs/Mid-Market Board Portal Market by Volume 3.1.6 Global Board Portal Market by Segments (Cloud Providers, In-House)
4. Generation 4.0 Board Portal Market Analysis 4.1 Global Board Portal Generation 4.0 Market Analysis 4.1.1 Global Board Portal Generation 4.0 Market by Volume 4.1.2 Global Board Portal Generation 4.0 Market Volume by Segments (Enterprise, Mid-Market, and SMB) 4.1.3 Global Board Portal Generation 4.0 Market by Geography 4.2 Global Board Portal Generation 4.0 Market: Segment Analysis 4.2.1 Global Board Portal Generation 4.0 Enterprise Segment by Volume 4.2.2 Global Board Portal Generation 4.0 Mid-Market Segment by Volume 4.2.3 Global Board Portal Generation 4.0 SMB Segment by Volume 4.3 Global Board Portal Generation 4.0 Market: Geographical Analysis 4.3.1 North America Board Portal Generation 4.0 Market by Volume 4.3.2 Western Europe and South East Asia Board Portal Generation 4.0 Market by Volume 4.3.3 Middle East Board Portal Generation 4.0 Market by Volume 4.3.4 Rest of the World Board Portal Generation 4.0 Market by Volume
5. Market Dynamics 5.1 Market Trends 5.1.1 Inclusion of Real-Time Analytics 5.1.2 Innovation in Service 5.1.3 Governance Risk Compliance (GRC)
6. Competitive Landscape 6.1 Feature Comparison of Major Players 6.2 Price Comparison of Major Players
7. Company Profiles 7.1 Passageways (OnBoard) 7.2 Sherpany (Boardroom) 7.3 DiliTrust (Leading Boards) 7.4 Insight Venture Partners (Diligent) 7.5 NASDAQ (Director Desk)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jh2wgl/global_board?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181128005523/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/28/2018 10:49 AM/DISC: 11/28/2018 10:49 AM