India’s Network-based Advanced Malware Analysis (NAMA) Solutions Market - Forecast to 2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 16, 2019--
The “Indian Network-based Advanced Malware Analysis (NAMA) Solutions Market, Forecast to 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
India is continuing on its journey of digital transformation with the rapid adoption of cloud, eGovernance initiatives and digital wallets. With increased use of digital platforms, enterprises are prone to higher incidents of cyber related risks.
Indian businesses are increasingly adopting cybersecurity measures to curb these threats; however, a lot needs to be achieved before they can reduce their threat potential.
Cloud-based NAMA segment experienced a strong growth momentum and it is expected to be driven by the rapid digital transformation that leads to a disruption of the existing business landscape in the country. Government initiatives to promote cloud adoption under the Digital India Programme will continue to spur a wide adoption of cloud-based solutions.
In terms of the verticals that will record high growth, BFSI, service provider and the government sectors will drive the NAMA market over the next five years, while the future growth opportunities could be from the IT/ITES and eCommerce verticals.
In addition to market growth analysis, the study highlights the key driving forces of the network-based advanced malware market. Higher frequency and sophistication of advanced malware attacks, the increasing need for proactive defense solutions, and the strong requirement for critical infrastructure protection are the key drivers.
Market trends are analyzed for the study period 2016 to 2022, with 2017 being the base year. Network-based advanced malware solution is the key focus area in this study. The vertical segmentation in this study includes the government, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), service provider, manufacturing, education, and other sectors including pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics, oil and gas, energy, mining, agriculture, IT/ITES, eGaming, eCommerce, and BPOs.
Companies mentioned in the India NAMA market competitive landscape include FireEye, Trend Micro, Zscaler, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Check Point Software Tech, Forcepoint, Fortinet, McAfee, Symantec and other vendors.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Who are the major solution vendors in different regions and what is their market share?
- What will be the drivers and restraints, in terms of NAMA solution adoption?
- What are the vertical and horizontal market trends?
- What are the growth opportunities and call to action for the supply chain?
1. Market Overview
- Market Definition of Commonly Used Terms
- Market Definition - Taxonomy of a NAMA Solution
- Market Definition - Understanding Threats and Solutions
- Market Definition - Deployment Model: On-premises Solutions
- Market Definition - Deployment Model: Cloud-based Solutions
- Market Overview - Research Objectives
- Market Overview - Research Methodology
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview - Customer Segmentation
- Market Geographical Coverage
- Market Overview - Key Questions this Study will Answer
2. Forecast and Trends
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Revenue Forecast
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
3. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Environment
4. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
- Transformation in the NAMA Industry Ecosystem, 2017
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Compliance with Security Guidelines
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Network Re-architecture
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Development of Ransomware Defense Framework
- Growth Opportunity 4 - Compromise Assessment Services
- Growth Opportunity 5 - Microsoft Office 365 Integration
- 5 Major Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
5. Competitive Analysis - Vendor Profiling
- Availability and Completeness of NAMA Solution Offerings
- Country/Region Code Legend
- Cisco Systems - Market Share Analysis by Country
- Cisco Systems - Overview
- FireEye - Market Share Analysis by Country
- FireEye - Overview
- Palo Alto Networks - Market Share Analysis by Country
- Palo Alto Networks - Overview
6. The Last Word
- Analyst Summary
- 3 Big Predictions
- Market Engineering Methodology
- List of Exhibits
- Check Point Software Tech
- Palo Alto Networks
- Trend Micro
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kid38n
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190516005685/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:IT Security
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/16/2019 09:53 AM/DISC: 05/16/2019 09:53 AM